Chapter 3 : welcome party?

The day after I ran away from home was weird. I was tired and achey , but I couldn't help but walk around . My mum Insisted for me to stop , seems as I was going to be busy today. " mum what do you mean , ' busy'?" She didn't reply and left the room. I Just sat down on the couch and relaxed for a few minutes. Until someone burst into the house , and I jumped out of my skin . However , straight away I knew who They were. Its was :undyne, alphys , papyrus and mettaton . Now I knew what she ment I think. It was either a gathering , or she has planned a party or something. I let out a moan, thinking on how this could turn out . " Chara , my child , sans is taking you out for a while , while we do something ." I started to get the queezy feeling again . " but m-mom I dont feel w-well thoughhh..." and lets out a long moan . " no buts my child, sans will help you " and she smiled.

I got dressed and put on a coat and left without sans . I told no one I left so I image they would be worried, but with this in mind I didn't go back . I Had My Own Plans . I went back to the field I ran to the day before and went to the graves I found. I don't know why but I started talking to them . " m-mom....d-dad....my Horrible ,Real parents .... the ones, who abandoned me and basically forced me down mt ebbott ..." then I paused . I didn't know why I was talking to stone and earth , but it ...helped I guess. " t-thank you .... because if you didn't put me down there. I wouldn't of met everyone ....mom, dad ...azzy , frisk sans... all of them ." My chat got interrupted by my phone , which my mom gave me as soom as I got home . I answered " h-hello?" and the other person said " k-kidow where are you!? Ive been looking everywhere! everyone is worried sick !" ...called it XD . anyway, I replyed " oh , ok I'm coming home now " and just hung up . Then started to walk home.

When I got home, I slowly entered the living room and saw ....everyone, talking and eating. music was also playing. seeing all the people . I killed ...my stomach turned. I slowly went to the corner and stood there . I felt like crying . My legs hurt , and I felt like I was going to vomit . In my mind I said ' could this get ANY worse?!' Suddenly frisk came over and dragged me toward mettaton . " Oh Darling , is this the Chara ive heard all about? " He said , and frisk replied " yes , Chara , meet mettaton ! " ...I slowly looked at mettaton . Everything came back . It felt so real. Mettaton ,destroyed and dust and wires everywhere . I Broke the Cup I was holding. and snapped out of it sorta. I ran out the room , into the kitchen and out the back door. I gasped for fresh air and felt like I was having a heart attack.  I couldn't think straight . I heard them shout my name , but I couldn't answer , I just sat down in the golden flowers , my dad was growing in the garden. I felt , relaxed after a minute.. I just lay in the flowers . I felt... at home. Sans came out and sit with me . I felt ...more relaxed with his presence. I felt calmer and I felt , relived and...Safe...

TBC next chapter XD