Chapter 15: Fight or Flight.

. . . P.O.V
I couldn't hold on much longer. I screamed. I kept on going but Screamed. I was so Scared.. but I had a weird idea. I could get her out but it would cause damage. I quickly retreated and got some paper out my pocket. It was special to me as I found it. It was, Sans' and I guess it was for me? I hope it was for me.. it said
"I wish to see you my love with your eyes shining bright,
I seek for them to guide me through the night,
And once these stars lead me to you,
I'll never leave and show my love So True.

So my angel as you drift to sleep,
Please remember not to lie and weep,
As you know I will always be there,
Hunting for your heart as it is ever so bare."
I wrote on the back of it in my own blood " THis AngEl is in deep pain. And I wish to not put you in strain.
My Love. My life.. Please wait for me"
I hoped he'd get the messgae. As I fought on I simply slipped it into the girls pocket and Forced her out.of MY mind.
? ? ? : P.O.V
This was impossible. How did SHE kick me out. I woke up surrounded by Sans,Asriel and their human Doll frisk. They all seemed confused, with frisk and Sans full of anger. "I did Not succeed. I am so Sorry. ." Frisk was staring at me. I don't know what specifically but it made me Uncomfortable. .
Frisk P.O.V
I Saw paper that the girl had,which she didn't have before in her pocket. It seemed strange.. I slowly sneaked nearer to her... and slipped it out her pocket use multiple of my tactics to get near her. When I got it I rushed behind Sans and quickly read it.. then turned over. . .I saw the bloody note. .
I turned to the girl full of rage "YOU SADISTIC LITTLE LIAR! YOU HURT HER!" I roared as I shoved the note into Sans hand. His face was the most secure thing I saw. His face went Dark as he entered his Mind frame. And the words that came out his mouth. The adrenaline. The death. The words Reminded me of it All.
"D o  Y o u   w a n n a   h a v e  a  b a d  T I M E?!"

I'M SO SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG AND I'M SO SORRY THIS IS PROBABLY TOO SMALL AND BAD but lately I've had a lot of things to deal with. I hope you sort of enjoy it at least. .