Chapter 18- A Blocked Road

Sans: P.O.V
I sighed with such a Relief as I heard the Lil Mumble. " CHARA! Oh god I'm so glad your o-". ."CHARRAAAAAA!" Frisk Rudely interrupted. I shot a glare her way but it seemed she just ignored it. I looked at Chara so happily but I felt my face change as I saw something was wrong. Chara seemed. . .different. she was Staring at Asriel all funny. What's Goin on? Please just tell us What's up kid. .
Asriel: P.O.V
I quickly looked at Chara as I heard her innocent Lil mumble. " Sis! Your a-" and then Sans butted in. I was a bit angry with him, but then when I tried Again, FRISK butts in too. Can I PLEASE talk to my sister without Anyone interrupting. But. . Then I believe we all went silent with Chara's look. She was staring at me with a Look of Utter confusion and disarray. I just looked back at her and Stayed quiet. . Waiting. Then she said it.

"Asriel? What's wrong? Where am i? Where's mum and dad. . ? And who Are those two. ?"

My chest shriveled as she said it. I saw Sans' Eyes go As dull as a stormy night and Frisk go a bit pale and Stare blankly at her. " What was that Kid. . ?" Sans said Slowly, it seemed he was shot In the heart at this point. Chara just stared at him. . I can't tell if it was disgust or confusion, and said "Who are you. . ? And who is She. . ? And why are we in . . .a Lab? I guess? And why is it bright outside, like it's Sunny or something? Is it a Torch mum installed to make it seem we are on the surface, like you wanted?" . . I felt my Eyes weigh down with tears and slowly looked at sans, to see him punch the wall behind him and tears fall from his Sockets. Then i saw frisk. . Slowly sitting down and texting someone.

"What's Wrong Asriel?"

The words Rung through my Head. .
Chara: P.O.V
I'm So confused. Why is Asriel tearing up? Who are these Strangers, who seem. . Akwardly familiar? Where's mum n Dad? And why , of all things, did I feel the way I did? I slowly sat up and wobbled to my feet, my body numb and Shaky, using the bed for support. I attempted to hug asriel to make him feel better , "What's Wrong Asriel. ? Please, I just wanna help. " but he didn't answer me. Did one of them Weirdos hurt him and are now Blackmailing him?! God , if they are I'll KILL THEM. I stared at them cautiously , evaluating. Then I quickly grabbed Asriel's fuzzy Hand and made a Stumble for it. I just , Needed to escape them to Get asriel to Talk. But he then tried to stop me and Yelled in a Panic, and so did the Strangers. Who are THEY to order Me around?  I thought as I let go and Tried to run away. But I only got so far before I was shoved into some kind of Wheelchair by... someone? But. .the chair just APPEARED. What is going On? I'm scared and I don't wanna BE here. I just want my mum. With her Chocolate pie or Even BUTTERSCOTCH pie. And I wanted dad so I could hide in his Big cape. Please. . .make it Stop!
Frisk: P.O.V
At this point, no options or actions would process fast enough to get a better solution, we all cried for chara to stop, but that resulted in me and a Wheelchair getting Teleported near chara , and Me shoving her in it. Sans said he wouldn't Risk the blue as it could damage Chara's soul at this Vulnerable time, so I had to tie her down. She struggled so much and started crying, I felt So horrible. . I just looked at the others as they rushed over, and Asriel gave me a Warm, fluffy hug to comfort me, as he saw I was struggling. . Sans just stared at chara. .what were we Gonna Do? What were we gonna Tell mum and Dad. . Or EVERYONE? Will she gain her Memories Back? I don't see Why she lost her memory. No one else Did when WE entered the void the Way she did (by that I mean myself(A different story for a DIFFERENT time), gaster, sans, and now Her). Lately we've just HIT a brick wall. A Dead end of a Maze. . . A  B l o c k e d   r o a d.

HEYO GUYYSSSS! I sat her for a while and had to redo this Twice because my phone is broken. I hope this is OK for you All and I hope you enjoy. Writer Out!