Chapter 51 - I desire you

Start from the beginning

As I got out and went back into Michael's room, I spotted him by the computer responding to some mails, (having half expected that) already dressed in his fitness gear. "You did some work too", he mumbled as I brushed my hand over his back as I passed him. It felt pleasant to touch him.

"Just a little bit, I had some spare time on my hands."

Michael nodded, lost in the computer again. His fingers flew over the keyboard and wrote a lengthy, detailed email to Hamish.

While I got changed, I couldn't help but glance at him the whole time. The tight-fitting shirt, the jogging pants, his combed hair ... My body tingled pleasantly as I imagined myself stripping him of that shirt, peeling it over his muscular chest, with him heavily breathing in desire. My mouth watered at the curves of his six pack, my fingers tingled to trace his v-line down to his cock and giving it a good loving handjob ...

I shook my head at myself. We have been here two days but I was already yearning for his rough tough, for his fingers slipping in and out of me, for his strong grip on my body, for his spanking, for his 'Who do you belong to?' questions in bed ...

Coming back from a loving holiday to only kisses made me suffer from withdrawal as if I had stopped abruptly doing a drug or something.

Once I was done changing, Michael looked up and gave me a fleeting smile. "I love leggings on you."

"I love your outfit too", I got to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, my chest resting against his head. "You look really handsome Michael."

"Why thank you", my boyfriend lifted his head and kissed my nose. "Ready to go?"

It seemed like I was the one eying him up on this run.

We jogged upwards, not downwards towards the village. The stone path turned to dirt after roughly ten minutes, making running easier. "The forest is up ahead", Michael breathed as we slowed down our pace to a jog instead of a sprint.

My eyes went over his muscular back. His broad shoulders, his wide back, his blond hair at the back of his neck ... how his muscles flexed and responded to his movements ...

"Sara?"

"Huh?", I looked up to him. "What?"

"Didn't you hear what I said babe?", Michael laughed, wrapping his arm around me. "I asked if you want to pick up the pace again."

He patted my shoulder roughly, just like he did with Philipp, as if I were his best friend.

"Sure."

He withdrew his arm and we ran deeper into the forest.

Michael was faster than me with his long legs, granting me a great view of his ass.

I went ahead and gave it a good smack. It felt really good, he had a firm but lovely butt, and it jiggled as I withdrew my hand. His ass looked incredible in dress pants too!

Michael stopped abruptly, almost making me crush into his back.

"What? What? What?", I blinked.

Michael drew me to him, hands strongly on my hips.

"The bush."

"The bush?", I repeated.

"The bush", Michael repeated, his bright blue eyes locked onto mine. "Let's fuck. Behind it. Now." Michael snarled giving my bum a strong squeeze.

My cheeks got red. "B-But!"

"Do as I say", he snarled. "You want me as much, admit it", Michael tugged at my ponytail. His hands slipped underneath my shirt. I welcomed his warm fingers gladly. "Dammit Sara. Good grief, you know how hard it was to control myself yesterday? How hard it is with them around?"