|27|

I know I discontinue this book but I felt the need to give you  at least more chapter. So I'm going to make this as long as to where it finishes the book.

(Tord's POV)

I was shooting as many people as possible.

"Look what I have here." I turnded around only to not be fast enough and be pushed to the ground.

"If it isn't Red Leader." Velvet Leader stood above me with her foot and my back.

"You betrayed me!" I said trying to get up.
"Oh of course I did honey." Velvet Leader said looking at her gun and smiling.

*BOOM*

"What the hell was that!?" Yelled Velvet Leader looking behind her. I took the chance to grab her foot and trip her.

"HAHAHAHA! THIS IS THE FUCKING BEST!" I heard a very familiar voice.

"TOM WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" Another voice yelled from the direction of the explosion.

'The hell are they doing here!?'

"Red Leader you should learn to pay attention." Velvet Leader said shooting my leg.

"GAAH!!" I screamed in pain.

"Your screams are just delightful." Velvet Leader said.

*WHACK*

"Maybe you should take your own advice." I look up and see Tom with a bat.

"Sup." Tom said with a peace sign. Tom lifted me up and wrap my arms around his shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing here it is to dangerous." I said to Tom.

"Wow can't I get a thanks?" Tom said lifting an eyebrow.

"So what the hell happened over there." I said pointing to the direction I heard the explosion.

"Oh yeah, I found my old rocket launcher." Tom said smiling.

"Red Leader are you ok!?" Rosa said running up to me and tom.

"Yeah..." I said looking back at my wound.

"Who are you?" Tom said pointing at Rosa.

"Hi i'm Rosa Stargazer the Red Leaders assassin and spy." Rosa said bowing.

"You little...." we turned over to see Velvet Leader standing with a gun in her hands. We had no time to react cuz she already pulled the trigger.

Tom was shot

It was as if time was slowing down. Tom was falling to the ground blood coming from the bullet wound on his stomach.