you can't escape me~

(A/N) *Important*

Oi I won't be able to update everyday my mom told me I can't be doing so much. Yes she is aware of my story but she doesn't mind heck we even like to watch anime to gether on Crunchyroll. But she said that I can't be doing animations and updating this story and other stuff like that plus school. So I will eventually set up a date to when I wont update. The weekend thing still applies cuz family stuff. But I will update everyday next week but further on I can't.

Anyways injoy this chapter!

To the story~

(Tord's Pov)

Holy shit if I say I wasn't over reacting I would be lying! Though he does look cute. Tom leaped out of my arms and towards the officers.

"MONSTER!" one of them yelled and that was the final thing he said cuz Tom ripped his head of.

'Holy shit!' I thought as I watched Tom practacly rip the officers to shreds. To my surprise Edd was no were in sight.

'Damn you Edd'

(Tom's Pov)*they are at Red army base now.*

I woke up to a room with red walls and a desk and a chair.is this Tord's room? The door opened to reveal Tord.

"Ah you are finally awake." Tord said as he walked in and shut the door behind him and then sat on the edge of the bed."So Tom what happened back there? You suddenly turned into some type of monster and started ripping those police men to shreds. He said as he made a ripping gestures.

"I don't know." I said planely cuz to be honest I really don't know.

"OK but if you do know please tell me."He said then got up and walked out.

Why me?

I then plopped down into the bed and screamed in the pillow.

(Tord's Pov)

I walked in my office to see pat there pacing back and forth."Pat you ok?" I asked as put my hand on his shoulder.

"To-I mean red leader I have some news." He said while I sat in my chair.

"no need to be so formal pat and what is the news you wish to share." I said as I swayed my hand back and forth.

"well the spy we sent to yellows base came back with some info and........" Pat said trailing of I then gesturd him to continue.

"well...... Yellow leader is planning on attacking us next month." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"WHAT!" I yelled as I stood up from my chair.

"Pat start preparing the soldiers immediately!" I had yelled because we only have two weeks left in this month plus the rest of this week And may I tell you it is Monday. I then walked out to go check on Matt when I went in his room he was crying.

"Matt are you ok?" I asked him even though it was probably over the mirror he broped while running.

"I thought he would love me back but he loved you instead." he said while crying into his pillow.

Dose he mean Tom?"w-who did you love?" I asked as I pat his back.

"I loved Edd but he would never love me." He said as his crying soon turned to sobbing.

What happened?

(Edd's Pov)* what shy thigh be plotting!?*

I sat in my apartment plotting on how to get Tord back and kill Tom and Matt. I could sneak in Tord's base and kidnapp Tom,Matt,Tord,and might as well his parents. Oh i could use the supplies Tord and his parents left at there house.

"hahahahaha!  This will be perfect!" I had laughed like a maniac.

Oh yes Matt has to die only cuz he Loves me and so he might hurt my Tordy. So I will just have to dispose of him. And quick. Oh I remember the face he made it was so priceless!

Flllllaaaaaaaassssshhhhhh bbbbbbaaaaaaacccckkkkk!

I grabbed a knife and tried to stab Matt but he quickly moved out of the way.

"please hold still Matt so I can end your pathetic life~" I said as I once again tried to stab him. I kept on trying to swing at him then I finally got him pinned to the floor. I swungd the knife down to try and stab Matt but he caught it. His face expression showed true depression and sadness.

End of flashback!

Someone who was once my friend now my enemy.............once my friend...........my friend?

YOUR ENEMY!

W-what have I done!?

THE RIGHT THING!

No I tried to kill my friends and even the person I loved!

THEY WERE GOING TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM US!

i am not doing this anymore I'm going to apologize!

........not on my watch~........

........You know you can't escape me~........

(A/N)

Hope you injoyd the chapter and if you want to see my crappy animations then my YouTube channel name is.

Superpinkypie 06

And if you want to see my crappy drawings my tumblr is the same as my username.

Anyways I was going through my comments and ChaosGlacier don't be sad. Q^Q

Anyways I guess I will see you lovely readers later~

Rosa out! ÒwÓ

(I guess that's my new catch phrase.)