this is not my Edd (part 2)(short as fuck!)

(A/N)

I just woke up three in the morning to write this......yay!

I had no idea most of you guys want to strangle Edd..*i kinda want to*well you will get your chance soon. UwU

To the story~

(Tord's Pov)

I was rushing to the hospital to see if Tom is alright. Why was Edd in Tom's apartment? Did he do this to Tom? Wait if he saw...why was Matt to help him? I was ask so many questions while I made it to the hospital practically running there. I went to see the front desk.

"Excuse me I am here to see Thomas (insert last name cuz I don't know how to spell it).

"room 129" she said while not looking up from her phone. I had ran to the room practically busted down the door. I saw Tom laying there and there was a bunch of wires and a heart monitor.

"*Gasp!* T-Tom!?" I had my hands over my mouth. I walked up to him and sat down next to him. He slowly regained consciousness and looked at me.

"D-Did Edd do this to you?" I asked while running my fingers through his hair.

"why didn't you let me die?" Tom asked while looking at me with tears running down his face.

"I thought you hated me. Like Edd and Matt?" he smiled sadly while looking at me with pure sadness.

"Edd dose not hate you and Matt doesn't either. He is the one who saved you I came here as soon as I heard the news." I said while putting my hand on Tom's check. Tom looked down.

"well you say that but Edd said it himself. He said he despised me to kill myself."Tom said while crying  more than before.

"was he the one that hurt you?" I had asked Tom.

"no that was me" Tom said and turning to the side. I don't think Edd and I can date anymore after this. When was he so....... Cold?

"I be right back, me and Edd are going to have a chat" I said while getting up and walking out. Looks like we're breaking up as fast as we got to gether.

*Time skip*

I made it to the apartment and it was locked. Good thing he gave me a key.(witch I had forgotten to mention) I unlocked the door and opened it and saw Edd on top of Matt while on the floor and Edd was holding a knife.

"HAHAHA!  You were always an idiot!" Edd yelled while trying to stab Matt.

"Edd please this is not you!" Matt said while trying to get Edd off of him and not get stabbed.

I ran up to them and pushed Edd of Matt and I then helped Matt off the floor.

"Tord what are you doing here?  How did you even get in?" Edd said while getting off of the floor then taking a step back.

"don't act innocent! You just tried to kill Matt and don't get me started on what you did to Tom!" I said and gesturing to Matt.

"Tord I-""no Edd! I'm done!" I yelled and then grabbed Matt's hand. But before I could turn around Edd grabed my arm and plunged the knife into my arm. Holy shit I am so lucky he stabbed my robotic arm! I then  janked my arm away and ran out the door while holding onto Matt.

"What the absolute fuck happened to Edd!?" I asked Matt as we ran to the hospital to get Tom before Edd dose.

"I don't know" Matt said with the saddest face I could ever see on him.

I want answers and I will get them

(Tom's Pov)

I was sitting doing nothing staring into space until.

"Tom!" I heard but it was......Edd?

"why are yo-" I turned around but I saw him with a knife.

"w-what are you g-going to do w-with that?" I asked while pointing to the knife and trembling.

"oh you know exactly what I am going to do with it." Edd said with an evil grin on his face.

'oh dear I was afraid he would say that'

(A/N)

I gotta leave y'all on a cliffhanger. Sorry. Anyways I want to know if some of you might be allies with the red army. And all parts are taken yes.

Any who see you lovely readers later l~

Rosa out!  ÒwÓ