I love you

(A/N)

Yay................Ok so I am try to make these characters long and update everyday but it is hard to but I will try to make them Longer

(Edd's Pov)

Got dammit my head hurts like hell and I'm stuck in the hospital and the bloody police is here to ask me questions about what happened.

"sir what happened and how did you end up like this." the officer asked. I think I have an idea.

"Well I was here visiting my friend and the velvet leader busted through the window and I tried to fight back with the knife I had cuz she was trying to take my friend away from me. But in the end she smacked the knife out of my hands when I wasn't paying attention and knocked me unconscious and here I am now. But the doctor said she jumped out of the window and went that way." I said while pointing to were they went to be honest I kinda saw the way they went before passing out completely.

"Thank you sir we will find your friend before its to late." he said before getting up and walking out. I am very lucky that there are no cameras in the room or they would have saw what I was going to do.

Oh Tom and Matt are going to get it when I find them. I can always just threaten to kill them so Tord will stay with me.

Tord will be mine again!

(Tord's Pov)

I picked up Tom and started to walk out of the abandoned shed and to my parents place.

"So were are we going to go now scenes we can't go back to the apartments." Matt asked while twirling around his fingers.

"my parents house." I said planely

"Oh really! I always wanted to meet your parents!" Matt said and bouncing up and down from excitement.

"you now keep quiet we don't want to be seen." I said trying to shush my excited ginger friend.

"wait why?" he asked being completely confused.

"well knowing Edd he would have been smart thinking of how to get Tom back. So he probably came up with a lie and said he was tooken when he tried to visit or something and have the police searching for him. And what do you think is going to happen if they see us with Tom?" I asked the confusied gingerd haired male.

"They going to lock us up and take Tom?" he said questioning if he was right or not.

"Exactly now shush." I said as we traveled through the alleyways.

*Time skip* (They made it to dah house and it's still Tord's Pov)

I walked up to the door and unlocked it then let Matt in then walked in myself.

"Tord larsson were have you been! And who are these people!?" Pat asked while having his arms folded.

"Friends the friends I kinda betrayed but forgived me."I said while setting while walking to my room.

"Oi you didn't a-" before he could finish I slammed my room door so I couldn't here him finish his lecture.

"Wow your dad kinda sounds like a mom." Matt said as he scratched his head.

"Yeah cuz he is. Kinda. I got two dads. Pat acts like a mom though." I said while also setting Tom on my bed and tucking him in. Tom looks so cute in his sleep......WHAT!? I can feel my cheeks getting warmer.

"you got two dads! That's awesome!" Matt said as he raised his arms in the air.

"thanks" I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Ughr....were am I?........guys?" Tom asked as he sat up in my bed.

(Tom's Pov)

Yay I'm still alive.

"Tom your awake!" Tord said as he hugged me and then so did Matt.

"OK so it was a dream." I said with a sigh.

"I am afraid not." I heard Tord say as he soon pulled from the hug and so did Matt.

"then why aren't I at Red leaders base or something?" I asked raising an eyebrow and crossing my arms.

"Well you see....... How do I put this........ I am red leader." Tord said as he searching his neck while looking the opposite way. I just sat there dumbfounded my jaw open and my 'eyes' wide.

Ring ring

My phone was ringing I didn't bother to see who it was and pick up. But me not looking who was calling was a big mistake.

Tom: hello?

Edd: oh Tom you really stupid didn't you read the ID.

Tom:Edd?

Edd: you anyways were going to track you now.

He then hung up. Shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiittt! I then get of the bed as fast as I can look for the front door then ran out of the house as far as I could then threw my phone.

"Tom what the fuck!?" Tord asked while trying to catch his breath.

"we need to go back to your house before he gets here!" I said as I turned around to face Tord.

"but why you run of like that!?" he asked me while looking at my phone.

"and let alone throw your phone!?" he asked as he pointed to my phone and I turned to look at it.

"Edd called and said he was going to track it." I said while facing Tord again. He looks so cute.

"o-oh" Tord said while looking away. I want to kiss him so much!

"come on let's go before he comes" Tord said as he grabbed my hand and we ran to his house. Holy shit we holding hands! I felt my cheeks getting warmer as I looked down. I think I should tell him later before someone takes him away again.

We made it to the house I also saw his parents talking to Matt so me and Tord went to his room and sat on his bed.

"h-hey Tord." I said as I looked towards Tord.

"yes Tom?" be asked while laying on his bed looking at the sealing and hands behind his head.

HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU!

I need to at least try!

"I.......I-I........ " I just looked down and I can feel Tord sit up.

"it's okay you can tell me." he said and putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at Tord and he was smiling. Got dammit he is so cute. I couldn't hold it back anymore so I just pulled Tord into a kiss.......and he kissed back!?

"I love you." I said when we pulled away from the kiss. Tord just smiled and pull me into another kiss.

"you know I was actually afraid you wouldn't love me back." Tord said when we had pulled away and had his hand on my cheek.

"Oh you have no idea how much I loved you I was practacly crying my eyes out when you and Edd started dating. Wait are you guys still dating. I asked being very worried.

"Hell no! I never even wanted to date him!" he said in a joking manner.

"then why?" I asked looking very sad like it was a lie.

"well I didn't want to hurt his feelings. But after what he did..... Well let's just say we broke up as fast as we got to gether. He said as he scratched the back of his neck. I just laughed at what he said.

*BOOM!*

it was the front door..........he found us!?

(A/N)

We finally got to the part where they kiss! I have been desperately waiting for this!

Anyways I will see you lovely readers later~

Rosa out! ÒwÓ

Words 1283