chapter 22~

(Tord's POV)

I walked to Tom's room to check on him when I opened his door Tom and Matt were talking.

"Hey guys y'all ok?" I asked peeping my head threw the door.

"Yeah we are fine." Tom said and Matt nodded his head.

These bright days are slowly withering into an internal darkness

"Oh okay just came to check on y'all." I said then left the room and shut the door. I walked twords my office and near my office door there stood Paul and Pat.

Can you still believe that everything will be okay?

"Hey guys what do you need?" I asked as I walked up to them.

The internal suffering we all take...

"Yeah your um... friend wants to talk to you." Paul said and I had a feeling that he had been talking about Edd.

We can't predict the future.......

"Oh okay sure." I said with a smile. we then walked to the room that we held Edd in..

And neither can we go back to the past....

I opened the door see Edd sitting on his bed swinging his legs back and forth.

You can not break the binds of real life........

Edd looked up to me with a smile on his face and his eyes shut.

We live for a purpose.....

Then he opened his eyes and his smile fades away as he looks down at his feet.

But what is that purpose......

"I'm sorry for how I acted to you and the others." Edd said while his bangs covered his eyes and some tears fall from his face.

Knowing you would just die in the end.....

I walked up to Edd and hugged him."I forgive you" I said to Edd then he started to cry on my shoulder.

Was it just to fall in love...........

Me and Edd walked to Tom's room once we reach the door I opened it and when Tom Matt saw Edd horror struck there eyes and Edd had his head down crying silently while his bangs still covered his eyes.

Or was everything we witnessed in our lives a lie..,.....

"I'm sorry" Edd said while falling on his knees sobbing.

Or can we not see the truth that was blinded with lies......

Tom And matt walked up to Edd and hugged him.

What was our purpose..........

"We forgive you." Tom and Matt said in unison.

Or maybe.........

Edd's bangs stopped covering his eyes and he looked at us with a smile and eyes closed crying of joy.

It was to kill............

That might be the answer........

(A/N)

Don't own none of the music in this story and do not own any of the characters only Lizzy and Rosa
'-w-