need some time (part 1)

(Edd's Pov)

I started to check everywhere but I guess I  was to late it looks like he was already gone. but as we left the store I saw him getting in a car with two other people.'I wonder who they are. And Tord looked panicked. He must have knew we were after bumping into Matt.' I thought as I watched them drive away.

"Well he is gone..." Matt said while holding some groceries.

"Well that's probably because you were being stupid but then again that's not my problem." Tom said while shrugging also holding groceries.

"*dramatic gasp* How dare you!" Matt said while putting is hand on his chest and be dramatic.

"Oh shut up you two." I said while walking to the car.

'Oh man I wish I could see the one person I loved.' I thought as I got in the car after putting the groceries in the car.' I wonder if he would ever love me back.' I thought as I started the car.

"Hey Edd could we stop and go get some pizza?" Matt asked while turning to face me"

"Sure why not." I said while shrugging and keeping my eyes on the road.

*Time skip brought to you by yours being locked in his room and Sunshine Lollipops being blasted inside his room*

(Tord's Pov)

'Well today has officially been shot. I think I should just stay in my room.' I thought as we got to the house.

"Were here!" Pat yelled as the he parked the car. We all got out of the car and grabbed the groceries out of the car.

'yay home sweet home's I thought as we bring in the groceries. After we finished bringing the groceries in I went straight to my room and locked the door then landed face first onto my bed.

"I hate my life." I said while my face being in a pillow.

'Well I mean I could go for a short walk if I wanted to but the chances of running into Edd,Matt and worst of all Tom he would definitely be dead.' I thought while getting under the covers.

"Nah they would probably be at there house or something." I said to my self while getting up. I started to walk down stairs and told Paul and Pat I was going for a short walk. Then I walked out and went to the park and sat on a bench sitting and looking at the peaceful surrounding's.

(A/N)

Welp sorry for not updating I have been doing stuff lately and catching up with an old friend of mine.

I will see you lovely readers in the next chapter.

449 words