Chapter |24|

"guys I am going to have to send you guys home" I said to them as they quickly turned there heads around."WHAT!?" They said in unison with shocked extensions all on there face.

"Guys the war is coming up and I don't want you guys to get hurt." I explained to them while I looked down at my feet and my bangs cover my eyes.

"Let us help you Tord." Tom said as he got off the floor were they were hugging.

"You can-" I was cut off by Tom before I could finish." No let us help you we literally look down a hole army base together and you still think we can't help!?" Tom yelled as he had his hands in the air. I forget they did that.....

"I don't care that was by luck!" I yelled back at Tom as I raised my head to face him. Now that I think about it how can we accidentally take down a hole army?

"No it was not!" Ugh how do we do any of our adventures?

"YES IT WAS!" Wait all of our adventures are not physically possible now that I think about it..

"Ugh! PAUL!" I yelled to get my father over here. Going to space in a space ship?

"Yes sir" Paul said as he dashed into the room. Huh the giant monster and power Edd?

"Take them home please." I said as I turned around and walked out of the room. The secret treasure in our backyard.......wait didn't I get turned into a zombie?

"Hey no we are not going back!" Tom yelled from the other side of the hall being dragged. Hey wait Matt did to! How the hell am- you know what never mind. I thought as I was spacing out.

_________________________________
A\N
Well I managed to make another chapter for this story yay!
Anyway I got some tests coming up us also why I have not been posting lately....and I also be sleep.
Anyway I'm out!
ÒwÚ~