I truly despise you

(A/N)

Well hello Land lovers I have some news. I can't update on the weekends till like October or for a while cuz family stuff. But I will try on weekdays and I probably won't post sometimes cuz homework. But I get homework out of like two of my teachers. So don't worry about that to much.i hat school there is to much drama there were like three fights in my fourth class.

Anyways injoy the story~

(Tord's Pov)*Tord and Edd is at the park*

Me and Edd were relaxing on a bench until.*ring ring!* it was Paul. Shit I forgot about Paul and Pat! Pat must be worried sick about me!"Edd I have to take this phone call" I said while looking up at him.

"Ok" Edd said with a smile. I got up and walked away and picked up the phone.

(Paul,Tord)

TORD WERE THE HELL ARE YOU! YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR HOURS!

S-sorry I am with my friend Edd.

OK but I want you to come home now. You got Pat over here panicking.

OK

After I hung up I walked back to the bench Edd was sitting at.

"Edd I have to leave." I said while looking to the side.

"why I thought you were going to move in with me. And the date wasn't over yet." Edd had wined.

"Uhh..well I have to get permission from my....parents first and they kinda worried about me at the moment. And want me to come home."I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh... OK.. I guess I will see you later." Edd said and frowning.

"see you later!" I said while running back home.

(Edd's Pov)

Well I guess our date was cut short...i should figure out why Tom was acting that way. I am actually surprised he didn't try to kill Tord. I got up and started to walk to Tom's apartment. Did he here our conversation? Now that I think about it his apartment was spotless and last I saw that place it looked like shit.

Ah yes I don't really like Tom to be honest I hate him. Because of what he did to Tord. Not to mention he loves Tord. Yes I knew. And Tord is mine. He is just a depressed piece of shit. But I gotta put up this act and to be honest I'm pretty good at it.

I had finally made it to Tom's apartment and knocked on the door. There was a lot of noise before the door to open to reveal Tom. But then he slammed the door in my face and locked the door."Tom please open the door we need to talk!" I yelled through the door but no response...I just unlocked the door with the spare key I had. And walked in and shut the door behind me then walked to Tom's room."Tom please I just want to talk."I said while slowly opening Tom's bedroom door but was cut off by Tom.

"GET. OUT. NOW!" Tom yelled while throwing a Smirnoff bottle at me but I blocked it with the door.

"Tom stop calm down pleas-" I say while he once again through a Smirnoff bottle at the door. And I can tell from his voice he is sober....

(Tom's Pov)

I of course didn't want to see Edd but didn't want to hurt him either so I stopped throwing bottles at him or in my case the door. He swings the door open looking absolutely Furriest and he jumped over the glass stommped over to me and said the word that completely broke me.

                                                                            "I ABSOLUTELY"
                                                                                  "DESPISE"
                                                                                      "YOU!"
                                                                                   .................
I was broken lied to by the one I called a best friend. I have nothing dose Matt hate me to or will he just forget me. I have no one. Why?  Was it all just an act I don't get it.....what do I do.

                                                                      "JUST GO KILL YOURSELF"

And with that he slapped me and left......

Why?

He hates you! Just die already nobody will notice and nobody will care.

Maybe I should?

YES DO IT KILL YOURSELF!

Can someone save me from my mind and depression?

(Edd's Pov)

I was so tired of his bullshit so I told him the truth. Maybe now he can figure out how much of a freak he really is. How much everyone hates him. I walked to my apartment slammed the door and locked it then went to my room and layed on my bed.

Ah~ it felt good to let that out. But I can't let Tord know. He won't love me anymore. Wait what am I saying he hates him! Maybe I should kill that deppresed shit myself.......actually that doesn't sound half bad.

NO ONE WILL NOTICE.

(Tord's Pov)

I had a long lecture before I was set free and so I went to my room. Do I really love Edd? I don't know it felt right but at the same time I don't think I love him. If not I still don't want to hurt his feelings.

I will have to act if not.

I don't love him.....

But what is this feeling?

(A/N)

Yellow my readers! I kinda forgot to mention there won't be TomTord in the starting sorry about that. Anyways I kinda wanted to ask if one of you might want to be in the story as one of the leaders?
Yes they will come soon. If you want to be one of them let me know in the comments.

Yellow leader= open
Black leader = open
Green leader = open
Velvet leader = open
Blue leader = open

Choose quickly my friends~

I will see you lovely readers later~

Rosa out! ÒwÓ

Words 967