|25|

(Tord's POV)

I was sitting in my office looking over the plans when the alarm went off and you could hear people rushing through the hall way."oh no this is to early!" I shouted as I jumped out of my seat and out of my office and to the battle grounds.

(Rosa's POV OwO)

i jumped out of position and took my scythe of my back and started to slaughter solders of the velvet army and block the bullets coming my way. I then see red leader rush out into the battle field. I saw a velvet solder point there gun at the red leader so I rush to him through the solders that is trying to kill me and mercilessly cut his head of.

one shot my shoulder but I didn't care and cut him in half and continued to do this with the rest of them.

(Paul POV)

"Don't worry you can go back once the war is over." I said as we walked them inside there apartment.

"No! we can help!" Tom yelled at me with a angered face.

'MMMMM!' my phone rang so I picked it up.

"guys you have to get over here now they attacked early!" red leader said as iI heard wind in the background and gun fire happening.

"we will be there soon>" I said to red leader who soon hanged up the phone.

"your not leaving without us!" Tom yelled as he crossed his arms.

"YEAH!" Matt and Edd said in unison. (Matt: what we talking about? Edd:*face palms*)

"sorry." I said as me and pat knocked them out.

_________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

hello guys how y'all been good ok....well i'm making another story i'm going to keep doing this one but I am just running low on ideas any who see y'all later

Rosa out!

(I do not own the characters nor the music and I do not own the art in this chapter the only characters I own is Rosa and Lizzy.)