the bean has been saved!

(A/N)

K so the green and velvet leader made their designs. They my friends on tumblr. I love this so much!

 I love this so much!

Green leader

Velvet leader

Velvet leader

Yeah!!! Ahem anyways to the story.

(Tom's Pov)

At that moment someone busted through the window.

"Holy shit!" I yelled jumping up from what had happened.

"hello I am the velvet leader I am here to collect someone named Thomas." she said while being very formal about it.

"U-Uh why do you n-need me?" I asked being very scared.

"red leader wants you and I so happen to have an Alliance with him." she said as she walked up to me.

"Sorry bitch but he is my kill." Edd said and raising his knife.

"who said I was going to kill him and I assume you are Edd." she said while having her arms folded behind her back.

"haha well you ain't having him!" Edd said and put the knife to her neck.

"then I will take him by force." she said then smacked the knife out of his hand took out a gun and hit him in the back of the head with it.

"come on or Red Leader was desperate to see you. It was a good thing I was in the area." she said as she waved for me to follow her.

I got up only to fall on the floor."wow he must of did quit a number on you." she said and then picked me up bridaly style. She jumped through the window and I also saw the doctor rush in the room but at that point I had passed out.

(Velvet leader's Pov)*aka my best friend*

I carried Thomas in my arms bridaly style while I jumped out the window of course I am in the highest room Yay. I pulled out my robotic wings and flew of to an abandoned shed and landed in front of it then went inside.

"I got who you wanted red leader." I said as he showed up from the shadows.

"thank you velvet leader and I would like to ask what you did with Edd?" he asked with just a hint of worry in his voice. Wird scene when did he show emotions around everyone?

"Oh I just knocked him unconscious cuz he refused to give Thomas up." I said and shrugged.

"good" he said as he showed me were to put Thomas.

"Well I should be of, you kinda lucky I was in the area otherwise that boy over there would be dead." I said as I also pointed to Thomas. Then I pulled out my robotic wings and flew of back to my base.

What was I supposed to be doing again?

(Tord's Pov)

After velvet leader left I rushed over to Tom turns out he out cold.

I owe velvet for saving Tom

"Tord you found Tom!" I heard Matt yelled.

"no I didn't a uh friend of mine got him before Edd had the chance to try and kill him.

"who?" He asked me being very curious.

Got dammit Matt why you have to be so difficult!

(A/N)

The bean has been saved! Yaaaaay!

Ahem anyways the war and stuff will start shortly.

Sent you lovely readers later~

Rosa out! ÒwÓ