war is coming part 3

(A/N)

To lazy for this part. So they made it to base and found out that velvet leader is working with them on the the attack. Velvet army is like ninjas so they will sneak in the base and take out as many soldiers as possible. Yellow army has a massive amount of strength so they would be out in the field. Paul and Tord made it out the base but almost got caught do to the malfunction in The Invisible cloaks but still made it and is now planning there attack.

Now this is were the leaders come in the other two are fighting red army.

BUT WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE?

Please let me what will you will do with your army.

Now on words to story! ÒwÓ

(Tord's POV)

Me and Paul dashed into base ready to come up with a plan of attack."Wow I still can't believe that the velvet leader betrayed us like this. I mean we wouldn't even see it coming if we didn't have our spy/assassin.(which is me by the way, I can't live you'll have them all of fun. ÔvÔ)

"Well I guess they did now we have to come up with a solution on how to Dodge there stealth witch will be real hard to do." I said as we continue to walk to my office. Why does shit have to be so hard!? Oh wait I know why because I'm the leader of a fucking Army! I slammed my office door open and went to my desk.

"Go get Pat!"I said as I sat down in my office chair. Were the hell would I have Tom and matt also gotta do something with Edd. Wait........were the hell is Ringo!? I thought he would be at Edd's apartment but I remember being in there.he didn't get hurt during the incident did he!? I loved that little fur ball! Shit side tracked!( Yeah I remembered Ringo. UwU)

"Tord?" It was Tom he was at my office door. What went so wrong?

"You need something Tom?" I asked as I looked at some paperwork on my desk.

"Yeah umm.....Matt is complaining that he is hungry." Tom said as he pointed behind him. I got up from my desk and walked twords Tom.

"Come on I will take you guys to get some food." I said while walking past Tom and was heading to Matt's room. I knocked on Matt's door then it swung open to reveal Matt with a very sad expression.

"I'm hungry Todd!" Matt yelled as he squeezed me half to death. Holy shit Matt is strong!

"M-Matt please let go I-I can't breathe!" I managed to say as I tried to get Matt to let go of me.

"Oh sorry Todd." Matt said as he scratched the back of his head. Why does he always get my name wrong!?

"It's Tord not Todd." I said while face palming. I need to have a discussion with my spy she needs to be included in the plan if we want to get the velvet army by surprise.

"Come on Let's go get you guys some food." I should get me some to.

*Time skip in the meeting room*

(Rosa's POV) UwU

"Yes red leader." I said as I walked into the meeting room.

"Please take a seat we have some things to discuss." He said as he gestured for me to sit down.

"So we need you to take possession were the velvet army is and we need you to take out as many as possible." Red leader said as he pointed to were I would be to attack.

"Yes sir." I said as i saluted to the red leader.

"If you know what you must do then you may leave." Red leader said as he turned his chair facing away from my direction. I walked out of red leaders office and sigh in relief.

"So how intense was it?""GAH HOLY SHIT LIZZY!" I jumped up from surprise and almost had a heart attack.

"Hehehe sorry." Lizzy said as she rubbed the back of her head.

"You almost gave me a heart attack and I even could have accidentally shot you." I scolded Lizzy. Jeez she can be a hand full some times. I heard a door open on the side of me so I slowly turned my head to see red leader. Shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiittt.

"Oh and you two can clean all of the wepons for two weeks after the war for screaming in front of my office." He said with a evil grin. For fucks sacke!

"Now please leave before you get an even worse punishment." He said with a sinister smile.

"Yes sir." Me and Lizzy said in unison then ran away.

"Liz I blame you for this." I said as we were walking.

"Hey!" She said obviously offended.

End of chapter.

The spy/ assassin UwU

                                                                                                Lizzy

                                                                                                Lizzy