Welcome Back!

A/N: Welcome back! If you haven't read Camp Voltron or Camp Voltron: Back to School yet, that's ok! You can read it now or start with this one. This story is special to me because a ton of it is based off of my real camp experience as a camp counselor and yes- I was partners with the Nature Director as a Cabin Counselor. Enjoy!

---------------------------

The boys made their way to the lodge. Shiro waved at them and Pidge came bounding over.

"So- you're our new Nature Director?" She asked.

"Yep." Keith answered. "Lancey-pants and I have been working at a nature center and I loved it."

"I played with a bunch of friend spaghettis." He grinned.

"Snakes." Keith replied flatley. "He played with snakes."

"Yep."

"Well welcome back- the both of you."

"Thanks, Pidge. So, are you still the challenge course counselor?"

"Yep." She smiled. "And this year I am also the Ropes Director. We have brand new rock walls and zip lines and all sorts of stuff!"

"Tight." Lance said. "Shame Keith can't do them Mr. I'm-the-Nature-Director. Ha!"

Pidge laughed. "He still can."

Lance's face dropped. "Poop."

Hunk walked over. "How's it going?"

Lance nodded. "Pretty good. I'm excited to be back."

"Got your epi-pens?"

"Yeah but I won't need them." He patted his the pocket in his cargo shorts.

"FORESHADOWING!" Matt shouted as he joined the group.

He fist-bumped Lance. "Welcome back, man. Cabin Counselor?"

"Yep."

"Hopefully I can work with you again."

"That can be arranged. I still have some pull."

"Nice!"

Pidge turned back to the group. "Hey guys, the introduction is starting."

They took their seats.

Welcome back.