Shallura

Seth had been making out with Marcus, the art director. He broke away. They were in the attic- Lance's suggestion to hide away from the kids. Luckily the art barn was empty now. Their walkie crackled on.

"Shiro?"

"Yeah, babe."

"Can you help me in the kitchen?"

Seth could HEAR the smile in his voice. "Be there in 10. I'm taking the cart."

The boys accidentally changed channels on the walkie and switched to what seemed to be a personal channel between Shiro and Allura.

Seth's eyes widened. "Oh my God- we have to tell Klance."

"What?"

"Keith and Lance- Klance. Don't you get it? We finally have dirt on them."

"Dirt?" Marcus asked, pulling his shirt over his head. Seth mounted the ladder and explained on his way back to the main level. 

"So basically last summer, Allura and Shiro basically set up Keith and Lance and the boys have been looking for a way to get them back. This is perfect."

"Oh, word." Marucs said, getting off of the ladder and walking out of the storage closet. 

"So basically- we need Klance."

"Don't they have kids right now?" Marcus asked as Seth walked quickly up a grassy hill away from the art barn.

"We're taking over."

They found Lance laying in a hammock, watching his kids play kickball in the common area in front of the cabins.

"Lance." Seth said, urgently. "I need you to listen to me. Get Keith and go hide in the kitchen."

"Wha-"

"Just go! Don't use your walkie. I'm sending Pidge and Hannah" Seth urged. "We've got the kids."

Lance got out of his hammock and put his hat on backwards. "I don't know what's going on, but okay." he said.

Keith was sitting by the lake with his toes in the water. Lance stopped to look at him. Keith had his hair up. Lance liked that.

"Enjoying the serenity?"

Keith looked up. "Actually, I'm watching RIP Vine compilations."

Lance saw his phone. He laughed. "Look- we're suppossed to go hide in the kitchen?"

Keith stood up and put his phone in his pocket. "What?"

"I don't know- but Seth told me to get you and hide in the kitchen but we have to do it now."

Keith slipped his feet into his sandals and followed Lance. "So we don't know... anything?"

Lance shrugged, power-walking. "I guess."

They walked in through the back door and didn't see anyone around. They heard the main door by the food window open.

"Shit." Lance mouthed, pressing his back to the wall of the pantry that was tucked in the back corner. It was Allura. Keith leaned forwards to look and then straightened up and tried to disappear into the wall with Lance. The back door opened and it was a miracle that Shiro didn't see them.

Shiro walked up to Allura and put his hands on her waist, giving her a tender kiss. "We're tempting the fates sending messages over our walkie channel. What if the counselors hear us?

Allura hummed, "Why don't you leave the worrying to me?"

"Becuase I like to share?" Shiro grinned, putting his forehead against hers.