Ch. 11 - Cavalry Battle

Start from the beginning

Upon closer inspection, she noticed his eyes seemed glazed over, his pupils turned white.

It was as if he were a robot.

So then, that boy really did mind-control us...

She thought back to how she got here, recalling when someone had approached her.

----------

Earlier...

A violet haired boy placed his hand on Hitomi's shoulder, the girl seemingly about to walk off to find a team.

"Hey, you."

The girl turned in surprise, the voice sounding somewhat familiar to her. They locked eyes for a moment before she replied.

"Ah, yes?"

That was when the world went blank

----------

Hitomi was brought back to reality when she heard Present Mic counting down from three.

"START!!"

The teams around them charged, all running towards a specific spot. Hitomi looked over to see what what they were aiming for, recognizing curly green hair.

Midoriya's team!

She heard a voice above her, recognizing the tired tone. "Now then, let's try and go for the ten million."

Ojiro and the Class B boy broke into a run, Hitomi stumbling to keep up with them.

They're doing exactly as he says...

"..."

This team wasn't her own choice.

She was aiming for the top, of course, but if she had to be brainwashed to do it, then what was the point?

She glanced up at her team's rider, contemplating.

This wasn't how she wanted to win.

I'm not sure how exactly his quirk works, but if I went under after I responded and not from looking at him, then...

"If you brainwash me again, I won't hesitate to throw you off and make us lose."

Her team stopped as the indigo-eyed rider turned back to her in surprise.

"When did you-?!"

Hitomi only glared at him, her mouth zipped shut.

The other teams were making a large commotion, all aiming for Midoriya's points as Hitomi's team stayed behind.

She slowly loosened her grip on the Class B boy's shoulder, her arm starting to fall under the purple-haired boy's weight.

He started to slip off, before someone snatched his headband.