Chapter Forty Seven

Chapter Forty Seven

Lillian

"How does this look?" Jordyn asked as she held up a white crop top with the words One Direction plastered on the front, as well as a pair of bright red high wasted shorts.

"Will you even be able to keep that shirt on?" Lillian asked, referring to the little bits of fabric that barely covered Jordyn's top half.

"Probably not. I might take it off and throw it at Luke Hemmings halfway through the show," Jordyn smirked, laughing as Lillian's cheeks turned bright red.

"Shut up! We aren't even that close to the stage. I doubt they'll be able to see us,"

"You never know..." Jordyn mumbled.

"No, I do know. This is a huge arena, if anything they'll only be looking towards the front row, where we will not be."

"I guess," Jordyn shrugged as she began to put on makeup. Lillian did the same, though she kept her makeup light compared to her best friend; she was not as good at applying makeup as Jordyn was.

The two continued to get ready for the concert in a comfortable silence, and within the next hour they were ready to leave. Lillian could not help but feel nervous, given she did not want to attend this concert in the first place. She knew deep down that Luke would not see her, but something deep within her couldn't help but want them to lock eyes? She knew the thought was ridiculous, and that he had most likely moved on, but for some odd reason that she could not decipher, she wanted him to possibly notice her. Lillian wanted to express these strange feelings to Jordyn, but decided against it because she knew her best friend would overreact.

"Ready to party? Jordyn asked as she grabbed her car keys. Before Lillian could even answer her, Jordyn was out the front door.

"Hey," Phil stopped Lillian as she was about to exit their home. "Be careful," he warned.

"I'll be fine," Lillian assured her father, although she did not even know if she was telling the truth. The thought of seeing Luke made her anxious, and if she was being honest, she did not know if she'd be alright when she saw him.

"I know, I just worry about you. But I trust you. Have fun, and if you see Mr. Hemmings say hello to him for me!"

From outside the apartment door, Jordyn's loud laughter was heard. Lillian felt the redness creeping up her face, as she gently shoved her dad.

"Oh my GOD will you guys stop bringing him up!"

"Good one, Phil," Jordyn said in between laughs.

"I'm just joking Lillian, you two have fun!" her father laughed as he pushed his daughter out the door, where she met her best friends loud laughter.

"Come on, lover boy awaits,"

"I'm gonna punch you." Lillian groaned as she walked past Jordyn and entered the car. Jordyn followed close behind, still laughing. This was going to be a long night.

-

After a very long time consisting of driving to the arena, and trying to find parking, Lillian was ready to get this show on the road. She did not know how much longer she could take Jordyn's jokes.

"Hey, on a serious note," Jordyn spoke up as she whipped into a tight parking spot, "You seem really tense, want something to calm you down?"

"If you're offering me drugs, it's a hard no. After that stupid frat party three months ago, I am never taking anything from anyone ever again."