293

MMITH

26 Days until War

It was around 4am when I was tossing and turning in my sheets, insomnia forcing me to think about what happened tonight between Harry and I. My body and mind as so tired when I was getting ready for bed, but ever since we kissed it woke me right up.

"I love you so much." His replaying words were in the back of my head like a broken record.

After we stopped, he hugged me and said goodnight. He looked like a hundred things were going through his head in that moment. We said our goodnight and he quietly went back to his room, leaving me in mine. Everything was so much to process, I've never been so overwhelmed in emotion.

So now it was 4am and I couldn't sleep. I was restless due to my thoughts and shaken up by everything that has happened. Every part where he touched me I could still feel it like a permanent residues on my skin. When I felt my bottom lip I could immensely remember what his felt like against it. I've never felt such raw physically attraction, it made me curious about him. I never wanted to touch and hold someone so badly in my life.

I gave into insomnia, sitting up in my bed and slinging my feet to the floor. I just needed water, that will do it.

I got up in my dark bedroom, opening the door and proceeding to walk down the dark hallway to the stairs. I yawned even though I was wide awake, stepping down to the stairs cautiously. When I reached the ground floor, I blindly lead my way to the kitchen and hoped to not smash into anything. When I reached the kitchen my hands patted the wall until I found the switch.

When I flicked the light switch on, light shined in my eyes and I was facing the wall to where the switch was. When I turned back I around go face the kitchen, I jumped out of startle to see Harry sitting at the island counter, looking right at me.

"Christ!" I exclaimed in shock, my heart racing and my stomach jumping.

"Sorry." He rasps while his temple was resting into his propped hand.

"Why are you up?" I asked, still trying to control my heart rate form the jump scare.

"Why are you up?" He answers with a question.

"I couldn't sleep." I shook my head.

"Well me neither." He joined, eyes heavy like he needed sleep but couldn't get it just like me.

"How come?" I then asked while shuffling over to the fridge, opening it up and grabbing two water bottles for the both of us.

"I struggle with sleeping sometimes." He murmurs as I shut the fridge and turn back around, walking over to the island to where he sat with his forearms on the granite counter top.

"And that is because.." I trial for more answers, sitting down next to him.

"Because I have a lot of things on my mind, and it stresses me out." He answers in a dull manor, looking almost depressed but maybe it was his sleep deprived state that gave that impression.

"Well tell me about them, maybe I can help you out just by talking about them." I say in hope while placing a water bottle in front of him.

"Thanks." He says in regards to the water. "But, no thanks." He then says in regards of my suggestion.

"I don't want you to be stressed, you'll make it worse for yourself if you bottle it up." I say in hope he'll listen.

"I don't think it will help talking about it." He looks ahead instead of at me to his left, fingers twiddling with the water bottle. His hooded eyes looked like they were carolling more then just tiredness.