275

I burst through Niall's front door into his house, anger pumping through my blood. Niall jumps a bit from the couch to the left, snapping his head in my direction as I came through abruptly.

"Where the hell is she!" I barked through the house, storming in and flicking my eyes all around the room to see where she was. My flannel was unbuttoned completely but I couldn't even think to do it up because I was too rushed to get Briar back.

"Harry I told you to call me!" He jumped up.

"You don't take my fucking daughter when I'm asleep! Now where the hell is she!" I yell louder while still looking around in need to find her.

"She is safe with me and I'm trying to help! Do you think I'm gonna let you look after her when you're this deep in shit!" He argues with me like he had a right.

"It's not your choice Niall! For the last time she's my fucking kid! You do not take a parents child like that when they don't know!" I scream, dizziness casting over me.

"Well you also don't decide to snort drugs off the bathroom counter when you have a kid to look after either!" He fires.

"Stay out of my business! I am fucking fine!" I scream as my head was pounding and I felt so weak.

"You almost fucking killed her you asshole!" He screamed back at me, his face going red.

"Are you fucking serious? No I didn't!" I argue in serious offence, his specific words actually sparking fear in my stomach.

"If I wasn't there then you would've killed her Harry! I caught her as you passed out. Not to mention you were about to walk out the door before I got there. What were you gonna do? Leave and drive with her in the car when you were high off of Oxy? So don't tell me you didn't almost kill your daughter! You need fucking help! And I'm willing to help you but you have to let me before it's too late!" He screams at me from in front of the couch, confusing me but overall just making me more infuriated.

"I have it under control!" I spit.

"You're gonna ruin your life Harry!"

"My life is already ruined!" My voice carried through the whole house.

"But now you're going to ruin hers! She is suffering from your actions! She already misses her mother, don't let her loose her father too!" He says so dramatically, making this a bigger deal then it was.

"She's not going to loose me. If I can create a whole god damn gang while on cocaine then I can take care of my kid on a few painkillers." I argue out of frustration, he was overstepping.

"You were eighteen years old and took a mirage of different drugs all the time! You don't have the tolerance anymore Harry, you're not a god damn teenager and you haven't touched a drug in almost two years until this point! You were so fucked up when I saw you yesterday! Your nose was bleeding and you fainted! Do you not remember me putting you in an ice cold shower to wake you up? I dragged your fucking body thinking you were gonna die!" He goes off, his eyes sending daggers which was making me more mad. I don't remember half of that so I know he was overreacting.

"Well I didn't die did I?" I bark.

"You don't fucking get it!" He kicks his couch in frustration. "You are a danger to yourself and your baby! You can't watch her on your own! I get things are tough for you right now but you have stooped to such a dark level that you don't even realize how much you're fucking up!" He goes on but I didn't need to hear it, I wanted to get Briar and get out of here.

"Wheres my daughter?" I mutter before starting to search around the house again, turning my back to him while going deeper into the living room in search for her.