277

*play for intensity* song is long at beginning tho so maybe just skip ahead a few minutes in if you'd like.

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

I shut my car door in the parking lot, buttoning up my ragged flannel half way. The music in the distance pounded over the chatter of flooding people coming in and out of the bar. I tossed my keys into back pocket, walking up to the building with my headache pounding the back of my head.

I just needed to meet a Malignant member here to make a quick deal. Luckily Briar was with Amelia's parents tonight so I didn't have to worry about her. I felt so weak it was insane, I couldn't function barely at all. Every part of me hurt and my withdrawals were making every task impossible. I needed something immediately.

I walked through the cloud of smoke outside the bar and entered the inside, the music louder. There was a full amount of people here, I had no clue what day it was but by the amount a people I guess it was a Friday or Saturday.

My eyes scanned the large room with all different things going on. There was people drinking at the bar, people in booths, some playing darts and others at the section of pool tables. But what caught my eyes immediately was the amount of jean jackets around with the Deception logo on them. Firstly my thought was why I was seeing Deception jackets when I was told all the Deception members were converted into Salvation members. Then secondly, I was mad just looking at them.

When I look at Deception all I think about is how much they fucked up my life and took Amelia away, they took my life away.

There was a bunch of them playing pool, beers gripped in their hands. I wanted to walk over there and just hurt everyone of them, but I knew I was only here for one reason and that was all I needed. I just needed to get my drugs and get out.

I walk through the bar until I locked eyes with who I was meeting with. Quinton, a guy in my gang who I texted earlier to meet with. He's a dealer and a really good one. I used to be in charge of all drug trafficking and profits within the gang but after stepping back cause of Briar being born, I wasn't involved in it anymore.

I made my way over to where he was leaning against the bar with his frosted tipped hair and slight look of shock on his face. Thank god he wasn't stupid enough to wear a Malignant jacket.

"Well look who it is, haven't seen you in a minute Styles. You kinda look like shit but it's nice to see you." He smirks as I get over to him, forming my lips into a line.

"Yeah, have been doing some other things off the grid." I shake my head and cut to the chase. "Do you have it?"

"Yeah of course." He reaches into his coat pocket, taking out a couple small plastic bags of white powders. "You didn't really specify what you wanted so I got you what you used to get a lot." He tells me while handing the few clear baggies to me.