290

^this picture will come in handy with this chapter and u totally will know when it happens^

I'm so sorry for the delay! And thank you for all the comments asking if I was okay, I had no idea I was freaking people out. I've been very sick and rewriting this chapter so many times because I hated the flow of it. I promise next update won't be so long.

in bribery this chapter is 46 PAGES LONG aka my longest chapter yet. so please enjoy and ilysm <3

Amelia Adams

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and the sounds of aggressive sizzling pans. When I blinked my eyes open to the sunlight peaking through my blinds, I was quick to understand it was morning. I rolled over to the side of the comfortable bed that showed the digital clock, reading that it was 11am

I laid on my back and took a moment to wake up before stretching. When I eventually sat up I realized I had the best sleep in a long time, and I was in comatose for two months.

I crawled out of bed and went right to the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth. My hair was all over the place because I fell asleep with it wet last night so I just quickly put it up into a ponytail so it was out of the way. I went back to my room and got all changed into a pair of leggings and a large grey sweater.

I walked out of my room for one final time before going down the oak floor steps to where the alluring smell intensified. When I got to the living room I followed the noise towards the kitchen and to my perception I see Harry standing by the stove cooking with Briar in his right arm watching.

He was in his black t-shirt and grey track pants, forearms exposed if tattoos.

"Morning." I say to make myself present.

He turns his head towards me and smiles warmly with a tinge of excitement, Briar looking at me as well.

"Morning, How was you sleep?" He asked as I walked over to the empty table and sat down.

"It was good, slept right through the night." I smile.

"Good." He says while doing everything with one hand due to Briar being in his arm.

"Do you want me to hold her for a second?" I ask seemingly he's juggling everything but still doing a good job.

"Sure. I would just put her in her high chair but she didn't want that." He chuckles.

I get up and walk over to grab her from his arms, holding her in mine. She puckers her lips, making me hesitate again but kiss her lips.

I walk back over to my seat, sitting her on my lap so she faces me. She was just in a diaper, smiling at me with her tiny teeth and big dimples. I couldn't help but smile back because it was so infectious.

"Excited for the first day of the rest of your life?" He asked with a smile, moving stuff around in the hot pan.

"Yeah, I am." I smile to him, hoping that I can turn this all around and start being happy about my life I was given instead of freaking out about forgetting the foundations of it. I was young, he was young, we were healthy, and we had a beautiful daughter.

I could see the smile on his face as he keeps his eyes on the pan, taking it off the element and over to a plate.

I look down at Briar who hung her tongue out at me, staring with her glistening eyes and rosy cheeks. I stare at her for a second before sticking out my own tongue in instinct. She immediately laughs and shuts her eyes, tossing her head back as I held her.