230

*Who I imagine Audrey to be/look like*

Amelia Adams

"Amelia!" I hear the cheery voice shout as I walk into the coffee shop, seeing Audrey waking me over at a table.

Because Audrey is my best friend and we miss each other, I promised to start seeing her more often. So we set up a coffee date in town. Of course I don't drive so Harry drove me in with Briar, that way he was going to pick up groceries while I got to catch up with Audrey for an hour. I offered to bring Briar with me instead of him lugging her around the grocery store but he insisted that I should have some undivided attention away from her for at least a little bit. He said he was going to stop by Louis' house as well to discuss some things.

"Hey!" I smile and walk over to sit down at the round black table with two mugs on it.

"I got you a honey lemon tea." She smiles.

"You remembered!" I say in awe. I used to drink so many honey lemons teas that you can buy in boxes at grocery stores. It's basically all I'd drink.

"Of course, two milk right?" She asks.

"Yes." I laugh at the fact she remembered. I guess that's what best friends are for?

"So where is the little one? You know she's half the reason I invite you out to meet me. She's the only baby I like you know." She chuckles while bringing the white mug to her lips, her dark purple nail polish contrasting with the white china so well.

I cackle and roll my eyes.

"She's out with her father, picking up groceries and stopping by his friends house." I state before sipping the hot beverage.

"Ah, the daddy." She smirks with the mug to her lips, sending me devilish eyes.

"Stop." I shake my head but couldn't help but snicker.

"I'm just saying Meils, I've got a crush on him." She bluntly admits, making me laugh again.

I know many people would feel uncomfortable when their friend states something like that towards your fiancé but I know Audrey is harmless when it comes to that department and she would never actually pursue him behind my back.

"Well that makes two of us. And don't call me Meils, you know I always hated that when we were kids." I chuckle.

"Why? I love it - rolls off the tongue." She shrugs.

"It sounds like 'meals'."

"Hey everyone loves meals so I don't know what you're complaining about." She laughs.

I roll my eyes for what feels like the hundredth time, taking another sip of my warm drink before shaking my head.

"Okay enough about me, what's new in the life of Audrey." I say alluringly, placing my elbow on the table and resting my chin on my fist in interest.