1.7

Avery is wearing a white polo shirt topped with a maroon-colored blazer and a necktie with the same color. The blazer has gold outlines and a St. Moné patch on its left side. He is also sporting dark gray slacks that fitted perfectly on his slender legs, accentuating his alluring figure.

Since he's only in grade 12, he'll be wearing his grade's designated uniform. College students can wear casual attire.

[Wah~ As expected, my host is the best! Huhu ( >ω< ) ]

"Tsk, stop overreacting about everything."

[But... But I am not! ( ´╥ω╥') ]

"You are. "

[Am not. ]

"You are. "

[Am not. ]

"You are. "

[...]

[ ╭( ๐_๐)╮ ]

[Host is really stubborn sometimes.]

"I am not. "

[...]

Pochi didn't dare to answer anymore since he's afraid that they'll just go on and on. Also, his host can't be late on his first day of school!

The youth looked at the mirror and styled his hair. Or may he didn't.

'Doesn't matter. '

He leisurely descended the stairs, walking straight to the living room to greet both the father and son.

Mr. Schalander is laying on an inclined chair, reading a newspaper. The male lead is on the sofa, with a laptop on his lap.

Both noticed him instantly and immediately focused their attention on him.

Reign put down his laptop on the small rectangular glass table in front of him, grabbing his phone on the process.

Click!

Click!!

Click!!!

The shutters continued for a while.

"..."

"Ehem, " Reign pretended to clear his throat, " My baby brother is the cutest! "

Mr. Schalander thought the same but he remained seated. He had already set aside his newspaper. He wishes to be able to join his son on flocking around Engel but they're still not on speaking terms, he can only dream to do so.

Avery seemed to have read what's on Mr. Schalander's mind as he quietly approached him to bow and smile.

The older man felt warm.

'How wonderful. '

Reign raised an eyebrow at the sight. He gently grabbed Engel's arm, "I'll take you to school, okay? After you eat breakfast and drink your milk---"

He stopped when he saw his little angel shaking his head as if expressing his disagreement, "Why... "

The youth simply pointed at him and then the laptop, slightly tilting his head cutely like a puppy. 'Do your work, please.'

"So cute!"

Reign wanted to insist but how can he defy his baby brother?  If he's the world's greatest big brother,  he ought to never refuse his baby's request.