DREAMS DO COME TRUE

Ishika's POV

I finished my cries and rubbed my cheeks with the handkerchief.

"No I can't let this happen. I have waited for this day for the past two years. I will not let you destroy my life again. The old Ishika was weak and broken. Her life revolved around you. Her happiness used to be dependent on yours. But the new Ishika isn't. I will make all my dreams come true" I whispered to myself.

UP NEXT IS "THE BLACK HEAVEN COLLECTION" BY MISS ISHIKA MEHTA. TEAM MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO TAKE THEIR POSITION BACKSTAGE.

I heard the announcement and rushed backstage with my team.

HERE WE PRESENT THE BLACK HEAVEN COLLECTION BY ISHIKA MEHTA.

And I could hear loud claps by everyone present there. I was happy to see my dreams turning into reality and finally I could say "MY REALITY IS BETTER THAN MY DREAMS"

I broke my thoughts and I realized it was my time to walk upon the ramp with my show's topper. I chanted a holy mantra and got on the ramp.

I didn't even reach halfway when my eyes fell on Darshan. Our eyes met. I felt nervous and suffocated but somehow I managed to do my walk. Claps filled my ears and I had a big smile on my face.
But just then something unexpected happened and the next moment I opened my eyes I found myself in the hospital and Darshan sitting next to me holding my frist. Tears were flowing through his eyes and it took me a moment to discover what had actually happened.

(I hope the story is going fine! Also apologies for such a short chapter 🤧)