HATE?

The next day Ritika walks up to Ishu with a cup of coffee but surprisingly she wasn't there. On searching Ritika found Ishika in the balcony with a kerosene bottle in her hand and Darshan's pictures and sketches on the floor. Ishika poured kerosene over them and burnt them to ashes.
She had a smile on her face while doing this but deep down her heart was aching.

Burning down all his materialistic memories was easy but was it that easy to burn those memories which was in her heart?

"People are double faced and so was Darshan. Everyone is but I was so much lost in his love that my eyes never tried to see the flaws in him and maybe this is the reason why I got drowned in his love."

"I wanted to get drenched in the rain of your love but I forgot that excessive rain brings flood and drowns others"

"You were the most beautiful chapter of my life but now you are that chapter which I never want to read again "

"You changed the definition of love for me. You made me doubt on true love. I was deeply hurt by my love, THE LOVE THAT WAS NEVER MINE. But the day is not far when you will carve for love and that very love is going to stab a knife in your heart. The day is not far when love will curse your life. You will cry for love but there won't be anyone to listen to your cries. The day ain't far Darshan Raval"

The same day in darshan's hotel room

Darshan as usual woke up at 12 noon with a severe headache. Kritesh gave him a lemonade and asked him how was he feeling.

"I am good" he said but deep down he was feeling guilty of what he did yesterday.

After all he is not someone who disrespects his fans but this alcohol was ruining his life each minute. Plus, her behavior towards his friend didn't let him control his anger and his recent breakup added to his miseries. He felt terrible and suffocated. After a long pause he spoke up.

"Whatever happened yesterday wasn't right!  I must go and apologize" He said to kritesh.

"Bhai relax! She is just a fan and even she knows that you were high yesterday night! She will understand. Stop thinking about her and go and get fresh,we have a flight to catch" Kritesh snapped and he started packing his suitcase.

(A smiling face is not always happy! At times we get so much involved in the outer features of others that we forget what that person might be going through inside. Everyone is a human being and so  are our idols. They feel exactly the way we feel. Just like we got problems, they too got it. But just because they decide not to show the world their dark life that doesn't mean their feelings are to be taken for granted.

Ishika judged Darshan without giving a second thought! Where would this hate lead to?

Also, are the feelings of Fangirls to be taken for granted? "Just because she is a fan she will understand." Is this justified?

IF OUR IDOL DESERVES ALL LOVE AND RESPECT, THEN THEIR FANS TOO DESERVE ALL LOVE AND RESPECT!!)

HOPEFULLY YOU ALL MIGHT HAVE LIKED THIS CHAPTER 🥰
DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THE STAR BUTTON IF YOU LIKED THIS😀
#SPREADLOVE