LOVE IS LETHAL

Ishika started walking towards Darshan and Shraddha. Just as Shraddha was about to sit, Ishika pulled away the chair and Shraddha was about to fall but Darshan caught her hands.
This made Ishika furious and she immediately removed Darshan's hand.
All the people present there including Darshan were in shock.

"You, how dare you go close to darshan?“ Ishika shouted at Shraddha.

"Excuse me? Ye kuch jyada nahi ho raha " Darshan snapped!

"Bhai log niklo yaha se, cat fight hone wali hai" said Kritesh as slowly as possible but not so slow enough to reach my ears.

Ishika was so angry that she pushed Shraddha and Shraddha was again about to fall but somehow she managed to maintain her balance & left the situation before it'd get worsen than ever. Such situation is nothing new for her anymore.

Darshan stayed shut. His management team came by now. Ishika later walked towards Darshan and started scolding him.

"Do you even know for how long I have been waiting for you? But you are least interested or maybe you are not even interested. Do you know anything except ignoring others? I have waited for this day from the past 7 years. I was so happy. Thinking that I will meet you, hug you, gift you my sketchs that I've been making from past 7 years but your behavior spoilt everything" Ishika told and she started crying.

His Manager tried to tell ishika go out but Darshan stopped them. Darshan held her hand by her arms and took her to the green room and nailed her to the wall. Seeing Darshan do this fastened Ishika's heartbeat.
Darshan then came close to Ishika, their nose touched and just then darshan took out a cigarette from his pocket and lighted it.

"You know what? I don't care! Even if you wait for me for 7 lives, I won't care. What you think, you even mean to me? I don't have a minute for fans like you. Who doesn't know how to respect others. Your existence doesn't even matter. It never did." He said and threw the cigarette near ishika's feet and left.

Ishika couldn't believe what she heard. She was surprised to hear such things from Darshan.  From that Darshan Raval who loves his fans like his family. The only thing ranging in her mind right now was her mother's words. She rememberd the day when her mother told her that all celebrities are the same. They show us what they want to. Loving and caring from outside and cruel & inhumane from inside.

Tears were continuously flowing through her eyes. That's when one stuff member came and told Ishika that none is allowed to stay here, in a good manner. She left the room and rushed to the washroom. After reaching there she locked the door & fell down on the ground, crumbled her legs and started to sob.

Ritz was searching for Ishika from the past 1 hour and while passing by the washroom she heard someone crying. She immediately rushed to the washroom when she understood the very familiar sound of Ishika.

Ritz was like the soul sister of ishika, not only her voice but she could understand the sound of her sobs too.

Since the door wasn't locked properly, Ritika could push it open.On stepping inside she saw Ishika crying badly. She went to her, picked her up, gave her a bottle of water to drink from her bag and asked her what happened and why was she crying like this but Ishika refused to say anything and asked Ritz to drop her home. Ritz did as she said and they both left. Seeing Ishika in such a pathetic condition,  Ritz decided to stay at Ishu's home over night.

Sometimes in the name of LOVE we end up doing such things which not only destroys our life but others life too.
Love is Lethal 🙃💔