EMOTIONS

Ishika's POV

"Seeing Darshan's post regarding him coming to my city takes me to the days back in 2014.
Waiting for the clock to hit 7pm just to see him on tv, see his cute face and hear him sing. Those were literally the best days of my life. Nostalgia you hit me hard" Said ishika to herself.

I still remember one incident when i was scolded badly for not getting good percentage in my 12th boards. Well does this even matter? When were my parents happy with me?
Burdening your shoulds with their dreams and calling it love?
"Even Before the society crushes our dreams, parents do it"
"I never wanted to be a doctor but for your happiness I gave it a try! Mom& Dad"
And when I finally got the courage to speak up and say that I want to do fashion designing you crushed my dreams for the second time stating the fact that Dad's health ain't good.
"Yes, dreams are important but I can't compromise my parents for my dreams" I said and a tear drop rolled down from my eyes.

I wiped my tears away and decided to be happy in place of sad. As I was going to meet someone whom I admired most after 7 long years.
I took a bath and sat down with my drawing articles to sketch a portrait of him, so that I can gift him.
It took me 3 hours to complete the sketch and soon as I completed my sketch I called up Ritz.

"I am really sorry for misbehaving with you today morning. Will you accompany me to the market to get Darshan a gift?" I said
"You need not be sorry Ishu, I am always here for you. Bol kab jana hai" Ritika snapped.
"Adhe ghante me nikalte hai, meet me at my home" I said and cut the call.

Around 3pm in the afternoon, I and Ritz came back home with my gift. I got a coffee mug for him which had his picture imprinted with a line "I dedicate my life to you" And Ritz brought a "lord ganesh murti" For him.
Since my parents weren't at home, I insisted Ritz to stay with me until we leave for HOTEL PARADISE.

When the clock hit 5pm we both went to get ready. Ritz is quite fast in getting ready but I am one amongst those typical girls who take an hour to get ready.

As soon as i came out of her room, Ritz just dropped her jaw.
After all anyone would. Ishika looked gorgeous in a black offshoulder dress.

"Wow! You look breathtakingly beautiful!"
"Aaj to darshan ka katal hi ho jana hai" Ritz joked winking at ishika.
I laughed and said "let's go or else we would get late"

(A/N: I hope you guys have liked this chapter 🤗❤
If you really liked it then don't forget to vote🙂)