JEALOUSY

Ishika's pov

After traveling for an hour we finally reached our destination.
Hotel paradise? Nahh! Darshan Raval🙈
We got down from our cab and saw Darshan stepping inside the hotel. Fans gathered him from all sides and we thought it won't be good to meet him now when there is so much of rush.
We decided to wait for some time and followed Darshan inside the hotel.

2 hours passed by but we were still unable to meet him. Everytime I had a glance upon him, I found him to be busy. Either with his managers or probably the organizers of today's show.
While we were still standing in the corner, Kritesh passed by.

"Kritesh" I call out making him stop.
"Yes" He replied.
"Can you plz make us meet Darshan?" I shot a question.
"I am sorry but I can't. Right now he's busy with press meeting & interviews" Kritesh replied.
"Okay no problem!  Can you plz give him the sketch that I made for him?" I shot another question.
" Ya sure but Darshan will be free in an hour, so you can meet him then. I guess that'd be better?" He said & I got back that small hope again.
"I have an important call to be made. Please excuse me" He said and left.

I was getting nervous just by thinking of meeting Darshan. Ritz consoled me and said we would surely meet Darshan.
"You go and have dinner. I will wait for him" I told to Ritz.

3 hours passed by and I was still waiting for him. It was getting hard by now. I didn't want to lose that little hope of meeting him. I was constantly checking the time on my phone and just when I took of my eyes from my phone, my eyes caught him talking to a girl. She was Shraddha, one of Darshan's close friends and there had been rumours that they both have been secretly dating. I never liked her and seeing Darshan hold her hands made my blood boil. I could not stand them together and said to myself "I will surely teach this girl a lesson. How dare she go close to him?"

(A/N: So how's the story going? Are you guys enjoying it?

Okay I see people reading the chapters but I don't see them voting🙁 if you liked the chapter a bit,do press on the star button 🙃
#spreadlove )