BEFORE YOU BEGIN

Writer's note:

I am not a writer by profession. Writing is my hobby and I do it because it gives me joy. There might be many flaws in my writing but I guess with time I will overcome such flaws. I hope you will like this short fanfic.

The love that was never mine  was written by me back in 2017 but honestly speaking I never had the courage to post a story written by me but after seeing the overwhelming response on my recent fanfic TOR KOTHA i decided to give this fanfic a try. I don't know how much I succeed in doing justice to this story but I hope that you will enjoy this story.

This fanfic will also be available on Instagram.
(Link: https://instagram.com/darshan.musicwaala.fanclub)

Acknowledgment:

Also a big thanks to dipti_das_raval & neemo0_0 for doing the editing stuff💙 do check them out for some amazing stories.

Author's note:

No part of this book is ment to be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by means of electronic or mechanical, including photocopying recording or by any information storage without the permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead,events is entirely coincidental.

I hope you are still willing to give this story a chance.

Love,
Prii

Who said fairytales are always good or happy or everlasting. We create our own fairytale even if it's for a short time. It doesn't mean it ain't worth it.
Take everything the world gives you,  accept it with open arms and you will see the change in the world even if it's short lived.
So come let me take you on a journey which describes this.