MESMERIZED JUST BY THE EYES

AFTER A SPAN OF TWO YEARS

Darshan was going to Yash Raj Studios to record his new song but I guess everyone is aware about Mumbai's traffic. And boom! He got struck in the traffic. The sound of horns and rattling vehicles came crashing through his ears but there was something to soothe him down. He saw a beautiful pair of eyes through the half raised windown from the car beside him. Those beautiful Hazel Brown eyes seemed to cast a spell on him. He badly wanted to see the lady with beautiful eyes but then the traffic cleared and he was driven to his location.

Even after Darshan reached home after his recording those eyes flashed in front of him.
He felt like he fell for that girl with such beautiful eyes.

There's something about brown eyes, they have a whole different level of power to attract people towards them.

But  amidst this beautiful attraction  he was driven back to that night when he misbehaved with his fan for the first time.
In this span of two years, he felt guilty every minute. He just wanted to meet that fan again and say her sorry for what he did but he also knew that finding her in a big city like Kolkata won't be easy. He just jumped onto his bed and hummed "TERI AAKHO KI GEHRAAI ME SAMA GAYE HAI HAZARO GAM.
JO INME MILA HAI SUKOON MUJHE, KAHI NAHI HAI KHUDA KASAM" and shut his eyes.

It has been three months now Darshan was still searching for this girl with beautiful eyes but she seemed to disappear all of a sudden.

"I must really stop thinking about her and prepare for my performance for tomorrow's show" Darshan said to himself and turned on his music system.

THE VERY NEXT DAY

Ishika's pov

Life without you hasn't been this easy. I slipped into depression but you know what's beautiful about this pain? I got something which I had been carving for the past 7 years. I got my parents love and concern. This depression made me come close to my parents and maybe this is the result why I am here at NIFD MUMBAI doing fashion designing. Today is a big day for me. I will present my designs in front of my audience. I always waited for this day and here it is" Said ishika to herself holding the invitation card which read "Guest of honour - DARSHAN RAVAL"

" Happiness is really my enemy. Life cannot afford to see me smiling. Two years back you destroyed everything. Why did you come back Darshan? My heart ain't this strong to bear all of this for the second time. How am I supposed to face my destruction which used to be my saviour once upon a time?" And Ishika started crying again.

No matter how strong we try to pretend, we all have our own breaking point & that's how DARSHAN RAVAL was her breaking point. Even that harsh incident couldn't erase Darshan's memories from her heart.

(So who do you think is the lady with beautiful hazel brown eyes? And what will happen when Ishika and Darshan will meet again after two long years😯)

Thanks for reading and do vote if you liked this chapter ❤️🌀