PHONE CALL

It was a normal Sunday morning and I was sleeping peacefully! After all Sunday is the only day i get to relax. Studies, assignments, practicals have made my life miserable. But hold on. People say "nothing lasts forever" and here you go. A call at 8am in the morning was waiting to destroy my Sunday. The only day I get to have my beauty sleep.

The phone kept on ringing and I decided not to pick it up until it rang for the 10th time.

"Hello" I say in a sleepy voice.
"Ishikaaaaaaaaaaa" came from the other side of the phone.
The scream was so loud that I almost felt that all my ear bones got a tiny fracture!

"You know, Sunday is the only day I get to sleep yet you destroyed it. This is not done Ritika"

Ritika Patel or I should say "meri pyari Ritz",  my partner in crime for the past 7 years💙. The one & only genuine person to take care of me in the "City of joy. "
From eating, to studying to going for outings Ritz is my forever companion.
I don't know where would I have ended up & what I'd do without her.

"Paradise Hotel ke inauguration me chalegi? “ Ritz snapped.
"Bro i have better things to do. Tu akeli chali ja! "
"Agar Tu nahi gai na to tu pachtayegi" Said Ritz.
"Pachta to abhi rahi hu,tujhse dosti karke"
"Huh! Ykw? Darshan is coming for the inauguration! The Darshan Raval" Chucked Ritz.
"Bro you need some sleep! Subah subah mazak mat kar. Wo kyu aayega? "
"I am not joking! Check out his Instagram post. You don't wanna accompany? Fine! Regret later" & Ritika cut the call in anger.

After Ritz cut the call I decided to go through darshan's Instagram account and on checking all the updates I found that Ritz wasn't lying. I regretted for behaving so careless and dumb at times.
I regretted for getting mad at Ritika for no good reason.

(A/N: I hope you all might have liked the first chapter🤞
In case of any flaw or error feel free to point it out. Your reviews, good or bad, are welcomed but plz let me know if you are enjoying the story
~love, Prii)