Chapter 17:

Sana walked out of the calligraphy room, sighing for the nth time this evening. It was currently 6 pm, and Sana had just finished Jeongyeon's prom banner. Sana was still mad for not asking Dahyun to prom. She decided to ask her formally. So, she started designing. While walking back home, Sana realized how much Dahyun likes Chocopies. It was perfect. Tomorrow, when Sana goes to pick Dahyun up, she'll pop the question. 

Sana ran into her dorm room, seeing Mina dressed up and all fancy. Sana tilted her head.

"Hot date, mm?" Sana smiled. 

Mina blushed and nodded, "Yep. Chaengie's picking me up." Mina smiled but Sana could sense something was wrong. 

"You're sad," Sana said bluntly. 

Mina nodded. "I am."

"Why?"

"Chaeng hasn't asked me yet,"

"Well, she might do it today?" Sana reasoned, pulling Mina in for a comforting hug. 

--

Sana worked until 2 in the morning. She changed out of her school clothes and into her pajamas. She's been ignoring Dahyun's texts because she's scared to spill any details. But, knowing Sana, she can't go a day without saying goodnight to Dahyun. 

To: Dahyun :)

i'm picking u up tmr xx

From: Dahyun :)

mmk, are u ignoring me

To: Dahyun :)

never! see u tmr 

gn!

From: Dahyun :)

gnnnn

--

Sana woke up to her alarm for the first time in forever. She got ready, wearing comfortable clothing while still looking presentable. She hopped in her black BMW and rode to Dahyun's. She texted the girl saying she was outside. There the pale girl was, standing as beautifully as ever, staring out into the distance. Sana walked up to her, the two girls doing their signature handshake. 

"Wait here, babe," Sana said, jogging to her car. 

"Oh no, bro what're you gonna do." Dahyun smiled mockingly. 

Sana pulled out a sign with words cut out from magazines that spelled out. 

"Will you be the marshmallow to my choco-pie and go to prom with me?"

Dahyun's hands made their way up to her hands and tears flooded her eyes. 

"Oh nononono!" Sana smiled, bringing Dahyun into a hug. She lightly kissed the crown of the younger's head.

"What's your answer, princess?"

"A million times yes!" Dahyun squealed, hugging Sana even tighter, causing the poster to fall to the ground. 

"Okay! Let's go to school!"

"Wait, Sana?" 

Sana turned around hearing Dahyun.

"Yes?"

Dahyun walked slowly to Sana. Sana knew what was about to come and oh boy was SHE ready. Dahyun wrapped her arms around Sana's waist, making Sana wrap her arms around Dahyun's neck. They both slowly leaned in Dahyun pushing a little more until their lips met. After a few seconds of absolute HEAVEN, they both pulled away and laughed straight after. 

When they reached school, it was time for Jeongyeon to ask Nayeon out. It all happened at once, Nayeon was already on Jeongyeon's back... LITERALLY, and they were running around the garden smiling and laughing. Sana couldn't believe she had done more work for their promposal than she had done for her own. Jeongyeon had already talked to Nayeon about moving in with her so Mina and Chaeyoung could be happy. 

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Jin yelled, everyone actually shutting up.

"I need to make an announcement! Since tomorrow is the last day of school and graduation, raise your hand if you're engaged to the love of your life!" Jin yelled even louder. Half the grade raised their hands. 

"Holy crapsticks," Dahyun muttered to herself. Sana heard what she said and burst into giggles. 

"I hope you don't crap sticks out, babe." Sana whispered. Dahyun slapped her arm. 

"Well!" Jin started again. "I'm here with my beautiful girlfriend! Park Jihyo please come here! I miss you!" Jihyo emerged from the crowd, and Jin took her hand. "Park Jihyo. I love everything about you. Your smile, your dedication, you personality, your everything. I honestly love you so much and I'm so glad I met you through chorus. You make my day so much better and I don't know what I'd do without you. I can't go one day without talking to you and I know you can't too. So, I love you so much, and nothing will ever change that. We've had our ups and downs like every relationship. Your flaws, which are very minimal, make you who you are and that's who I love. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Jin got down on one knee. Jihyo started crying. "Park Jihyo, will you make me the happiest guy on earth and will you marry me?" Everyone cheered and Jihyo nodded which made everyone go crazy again.

Kim Seokjin just proposed to Park Jihyo.

--------------

hehe oops. i honestly forgot this existed cause i haven't been on wattpad in so long. sorry! this au will end soon so if you want more content from me, hop onto twitter and follow me @ shyshyshysana3 and if you're an orbit, my loona account @ loonaaus5 i make social media au's on both accounts. also tysm for 13K reads. honestly i'm so happy this got a lot of attnetion. i will still be writing on here. i'll be more active on here so drop a question you have for me!

ASK SOME QUESTIONS YALL I PROMIS ILL ANSWER THEM

comment on that line^^

have a nice dayyy!