Chapter 2: First Day

Sana's POV

Ahhh. The first day of school. I wake up and plant a kiss on Tzuyu's head. "Babe, wake up!" I whisper.

"Good morning hon," she says in her raspy morning voice. I still can't believe she's mine. 

We get ready and head to school. We are greeted by many high-fives and flowers. That's not odd, I mean we are Teen Royalty. "Where is that dweeb?" Tzuyu asked, scanning the crowd.

"Good question," I reply, looking for a certain pale girl. 

"Whatever, let's go. We'll find her later," Tzuyu says.

We walk down the hallway and are greeted by 6 other people.

"Hey, guys!" Momo says.

"H-hi Momo," Tzuyu says, stuttering. Hmm, I wonder what that's all about.

I smell it. "Guys pale alert," I say. They all face where I'm looking. Yep, sure enough there she is. She's going through her locker which is...right next to mine?

"Babe, where is your locker?" I ask Tzuyu, curious why my girlfriend's locker isn't next to mine.

"Oh um- t-they moved it b-because um t-the dweeb switched classes a-and now she's in all of your guy's classes," she says. WHY THE HELL IS SHE STUTTERING?

"Oh okay," I say.

I walk over to my locker and scowl at the person to my left. She looks up nervously as if she can feel my scowl lasered onto her back. I look back and see the rest of the group gone. They probably went to homeroom.

"H-hi Sana-ssi," she says quietly, looking down.

I push her against the wall. "Why is your locker next to mine?" I question. I have to admit, she is cute but I have a girlfriend who is 1000000 times cuter. [a/n dahyun is my second bias, right after Sana.. oops!] 

" I don't know Sana-ssi. T-they just told me ab-about my locker ch-change" Dahyun says, grunting in pain. I let her go. She looks down. I lift her chin up with my pointer finger. My glare softened.

"Do you know where Tzuyu's locker is?" I asked, feeling bad for what I just did.

"Y-yeah Sana-ssi i-it's by Momo-ssi's locker," she says. I cup her cheeks. I knew I had to apologize. I've realized after all these years that I've given her scars; mentally and physically. 

"Dahyun," I say softly.

"Yes, Sana-ssi?"

"I'm-"

"Yah! Babe? Where are you?" I hear an all too familiar voice.

I quickly move my hands down to Dahyun's next, cringing as I feel her gulp. I look back, "Coming babe!" I run to Tzuyu and shoot Dahyun an apologetic look. I don't think she gets the memo.

"Tzuyu, why do we bully the dweeb again?" I ask, unintentionally.

"Because she's so ugly and fat. Her smile is weird. Plus, we aren't bullying her," Tzuyu, smirks, and chuckles. I feel angry. There is like the huge ball of fire brewing in my heart and Tzuyu just added some wood to it. I clench my fists.

"Hello? Babe? Why is your face so red?" Tzuyu asks, putting an arm around me. I've noticed something. Tzuyu and I have barely held hands. Even if I try to bring my hand closer to her, she just pulls away because she always somehow notices it. She has held hands with Nayeon, Jihyo, and... Momo. 

"I-i'm fine. Don't worry," I say. 

"This is your class hon. I'll see you at lunch okay?" Tzuyu tells me.