Chapter 10: Study Session

Sana's POV

I walk up the stairs to Momo's dorm. All three of us were supposed to dorm together but, Momo wanted to make some new friends so she wanted to get a random dorm buddy. I'm pleased to say that her plan worked and she gets along really well with her roommate, Daisy. They both dance and eat a lot. They sure do have a lot in common. I knock on the door of Momo's dorm. "Coming!" I hear a voice saying from the other side. I see Momo wearing something similar to me, a white hoodie, black leggings, and white shoes. Well, I'm wearing black shoes, she's wearing white.

"Ugh! Momo, why did we have to dress up the same today?" I groan, walking in. Momo giggles and shrugs. "Take your shoes off, Daisy will get mad," Momo says, after taking hers off.

"I just got back from my run when I saw Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie standing at my doorstep, so that's why I still had mine on," Momo says before I could ask. I look and see Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie taking out index cards and pencil with their laptops. "By the way, since you guys really love the couch, I decided to put the younger ones on it, then, later on, we can switch. Sana, your back will be touching the couch, right between Dahyun's legs," Momo smirks.

"Seriously?" I exclaim. All Momo does is nod her head. I roll my eyes and sit at my designated spot while I take everything out. "We're here!" Chaeyong struts in, leaving her quiet girlfriend to only mutter a 'Hi'. "Hey Minari, speak louder," Chaeyoung says, making Mina pout even more.

"Why is she sulking?" Nayeon asks, putting her pencil down and adjusting her glasses.

"Oh, do you want me to tell you why?" Chaeyoung snickers. We all nod our heads, not noticing Mina's blush.

"Little Minari here is mad because I didn't give her, her afternoon kisses because we were heading here," Chaeyoung says, looking at Mina with such loving eyes. A chorus of "aww's" burst from all of us causing Mina to blush even more. Before we could tease her, Jihyo and Dahyun walked in and sat down where Momo told them to. 

"Hey Dubs," Chaeng says, high-fiving her.

"Dubu!" Jeongyeon exclaims, sitting up and ruffling her hair. 

"Unnnnieeeee!" Dahyun whines adorably before fixing it. When she's done, she makes eye contact with me and smiles. My heart flutters. Wait, what? Why? I shrug it off as I feel her sit down on the couch. Her legs aren't that far from my upper body, which is good. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. "Okay! We have every one! Let's get this show on the road!" Jihyo says, clapping. In return, the rest of the group groans because Jihyo's the only one who likes doing flashcards. Jihyo, Mina, and Dahyun are the top 3 girls in our school when it comes to studies. I rank about 10th or something. Momo, on the other hand, is actually really smart when it comes to studies, but to common sense, her IQ is lower than Patrick Star. So, she ranks at about 15th- ish place. Jeongyeon is also smart but not smart enough to be in the top 10. Nayeon is just like Jeongyeon except she just likes to rank herself higher than others when we know she's not that high. 

------

"I'm done, losers!" Nayeon said, getting a glare from a fuming Jeongyeon.

"Thank you for finishing. Took you long enough,"

"What do you mean? I finished before all of you,"

"If time went backward," Jeong muttered.

"Let's eat!" Momo said, locking eyes with me. I sigh,

"Fine, I'll cook,"

Everyone cheered. Apparently, I'm a good cook and they all love my food. But, what are we gonna eat? I ask that question out loud.

"Uhh, how about fettuccine?" Jeongyeon asked. I stood up after hearing everyone agree.

"Oh! Alfredo sauce!" Dahyun added, causing everyone to cheer. Oh god, these alfredo loving idiots that I call my best friends. I start boiling the water and go through Momo's stash of Jokbal- I mean fridge. I pull out the pasta and sauce. 

---

I plate the food in a big plate so they can take how much they wanna.

---

"Let's go to sleep you guys," Momo said, yawning. Jeongyeon gave us the roommate list. Jihyo and Momo, Mina and Chaeyoung, Jeong and Nayeon, and Dahyun and I. We all go to our rooms.

"Dahyunnie, I'm tired, could you cuddle me?" I ask, looking straight at her face which was crimson red

"Y-yeah, sure," she responded, going to the bathroom to change. She came out wearing an over-sized t-shirt and shorts. We both land on the bed and I pull the covers over us. It was cold in Momo's guest room. Michaeng were sleeping in Daisy's room. Daisy will probably get mad at them. I spoon Dahyun and put my leg over her waist. I yawn, signaling that I wanna sleep. Dahyun snuggles into my chest adorably, making me smile. 

I can finally sleep tonight.

I feel her hand creeping up to mine, so I took the opportunity and intertwined our hands. I could feel her lips moving on my chest, signaling she was either smiling or smirking. Her breathing got shallow, meaning she was dozing off. I kissed her crown and whispered,

"Good night, Dahyunnie,"

----------------------------------------------

hi! so that's the end of chap. 10. hope you enjoyed. i've been getting really positive feedback for this story and my other one, so thank you for that! btw, 

HAPPY JEONGYEON DAYYYYY! (for once my chapter is on time for a birthday, sorry nayeonie :( ).

Soooo pretty.

SUPPORT YES OR YES BY TWICE ON NOV. 5TH!!