Chapter 8: Party Pt.2

Sana's POV

I cry my heart out. I hear footsteps rushing down the stairs. I look up through my foggy eyes. Dahyun. She walks over to my chair and sits down across from me. I almost blushed on how close we were. 

"Hey, don't cry now. I hate seeing people cry," Dahyun says, using her sleeve to wipe my tears.

"Me too, but I just can't h-help it," I say, crying even more. We continue to talk as Dahyun tries to cheer me up. First, she dances to BTS' Fire, that made me laugh so much my tears of sadness were now replaced as tears of joy and happiness. Dahyun excuses herself as she needed to go to the bathroom. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Unable to make my smile disappear, I look to see who it is.

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

"There she is," Jungkook says, pointing to me.

"Oh her?" Taehyung says, smirking.

"What do you guys want?" I ask. Hearing annoyance in my voice, Jungkook starts,

"We just want some fun, Sana" 

"Eww, I expected way better from you Jungkook," I look at Taehyung, "And you, you're the older brother of an amazing person, why are you acting like this?" 

"So, we can't have fun with the hottest girl in our school, aww man, looks like Imma have to get her in another way," Taehyun says, nudging Jungkook.

"No you can't," a voice emerged from the bathroom. I sigh in relief, knowing it's Dahyun.

"S-sorry, Dubs," Taehyung says, grabbing Jungkook's arm and leaving. I clap sarcastically.

Dahyun and I talk for who knows how long. That is until the alcohol kicks in.

--------

"Dahyunnie," I say, holding her arm.

"Sana, get in the car,"

"NO! I don't wanna," I whine.

"Get in or I won't-uhh- give you chocolate tomorrow!" Dahyun says, hesitating.

"Oh no! Okay, I'm getting in," all she does is chuckle.

--------------

I wake up with a major headache. Argh. I look up groggily to Mina's bed, I see a figure laying down.

"Mina" I call.

"Good morning, Sana," 

"My head hurts," I complain like a little chile.

"I'm not surprised," Mina mutters under her breath.

"I made soup, I'll go get it," Mina says, getting off her bed.

"You would've been like this too if you had drunk! I told you to loosen up!" I yell.

"That's why I don't drink!" she rebuts. I chuckle, grabbing my phone. I look to see if I texted someone something risky. 

"Yah! Why are you on your phone when you have a hangover?" Mina asks, placing the bowl on my study desk.

"I dunno," I answer, blowing on my soup.

"We still have school, you know that right?"

"Yeah, what time is it?"

"5:30" 

I almost choke on my soup. "Woah, I woke up so early,"

"Yeah, you have 3 hours,"

----------------------

We get ready for school. Mina had to go pick up Chae so I had to be the third wheel again. As we enter homeroom, I go to my designated seat, frowning at not seeing Dahyun. 'Where could she be?' It was as if my thoughts had been answered when I saw Jeongyeon and Dahyun walk in. Their faces were red so I assumed that there was soccer practice. I looked over to Chae. Why didn't she go? When Dahyun reached her seat, I waved to her sheepishly.

"Hey, clingy," she teased, placing her bag next to her desk. I slap her arm lightly.

"Where were you?" I ask.

"Soccer," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Why didn't Chae go?"

"It was for defense and midfield only. Tomorrow morning is offense and midfield,"

"Oh, you poor thing, you have to go to both,"

"No, it's only if you didn't show up today,"

We settle down when our homeroom teacher stands up,

"Good morning class," she says, confidence boosting in her voice.

"Good morning, Ms. Kwon," we all say.

"So, our school is changing the classes and stuff so, you guys will stay in your seats for all periods except lunch. Instead of going to the teachers, the teachers will come to you. Now, you probably won't like sitting in one seat for 8 hours so you have something called free period. During free period, you can go anywhere you like, even outside. All you have to do is be back in time for your next class. For this class, free period will be after homeroom and before 7th and 8th period." Ms. Kwon says. Yeri raises her hand. Ms. Kwon nods,

"What about sports and connections?"

"Ah, yes. Connections will be after lunch before 7th and 8th period. As you know, you can do sports as your connection," Ms. Kwon answers. Wendy raises her hand,

"What times do we have to be back?"

"So, after homeroom, you have 30 minutes for free period. Be back by 9:45. After your connection, be back by 1:57," Ms. Kwon answers yet again. This time Tzuyu raises her hand,

"What's our schedule?"

"Homeroom and 8th period: Ms. Kwon; Social Studies. 3rd period: Mr. Jeon; Language Arts.  4th period: Ms. Kim; Science. 5th; connections. 6th; free. 7th period: Mr. Park; Math." She finishes, checking her wristwatch.

"You have free period now,"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo! I'm back. So, Imma just be honest here. I didn't feel like writing. I had writers' block and boy did it kill me. So, I have a very short chapter here and I'm sorry. TT. Also, thanks for the support we have 600+ reads and 20+ votes! THANK YOU! Also, my other story is doing really well too! Thanks so much!