Chapter 6: Tryouts

Sana's POV

I waltzed into homeroom only to abruptly stop whilst seeing Momo and Tzuyu. I smiled and shook my head.

Aish. These two lovebirds.

"Hi Sana-ssi!" a voice said, pooping me out of my thoughts.

"Ah! Hey Dahyunnie!" I say. My smile grows wider after I see Dahyun blush. I squealed.

"Omo! Dahyunnie is blushing!" I say, dragging out blushing as I say it.

"Nuh-uh," she says, covering her face with her hair.

I just chuckle at the cute sight. I sit down next to her.

"Ready for the party tonight, Dahyun?" I ask.

Dahyun nodded before getting out her water bottle and drinking from it. I watch her as the water goes down her throat. 'How cute' I thought to myself.

"You know, staring is rude, Sana-ssi,"

I look away and blush.

"Omo! Sana-ssi is blushing!" Dahyun says, mocking me on what I said earlier.

"Did we have any homework?" I asked, trying to change the subject. Dahyun just shrugged.

"I dunno. Do you play any sports?"

"Yes ma'am, I do long jump!"

"Woah. Isn't the season starting soon?"

"Yep, actually tryouts are during lunch. The squad is coming to watch me," I fiddled with my fingers before continuing, "Do you wanna come, I mean if you're free of course because if you aren't you don't have to-"

"I'll go, Sana-ssi," Dahyun said, cutting me off and chuckling.

"I'm sorry for blabbering," I say, rubbing my nose. It's a habit of mine when I'm nervous.

"Don't be, it's cute," Dahyun says, putting her varsity jacket on. I bit my lower lip.

Jeez, why am I feeling like this?

"O-oh really?" I ask. Dahyun nodded. I smirk, knowing what to do next. I put both of my elbows on the desk, and I slump down. I look at Dahyun straight in the eyes and respond in a seductive voice,

"Should I blabber more, Dahyunnie?"

"H-huh? Uhh, i-I dun-dunno," she responds, blushing really hard. I move back and chuckle. She slightly hits my arm.

"You're such a tease, Sana-ssi,"

"I know,"

All Dahyun does is shake her head.

RINGGG RINGGGG

"Well, see you at lunch, Dahyunnie?"

"Yeah, where are the tryouts?"

"Uhhh, Gym A I'm pretty sure. If not, then certainly Gym B," I respond, trying to remember what it said on the flyer.

Dahyun's schedule got changed back because Momo asked the school administration to change her's back. Unfortunately, that means that Tzuyu's locker is beside mine, which leaves me curious about where Dahyunnie's locker is.

*LUNCHTIME*

I speed out of my 4th-period class. I rip out the flyer from my bag, which meant I was multi-tasking, not looking at where I was going.

CRASH!

A bunch of people crowded around me asking if I was okay. I looked over to see who I ran into.