Chapter 15: You Would?

During winter break, Sana and Dahyun continued to get closer and eventually, to Dahyun skinship had started to give her butterflies in her stomach. She didn't know if Sana felt the same but, she figured Sana felt something because whenever she would touch or look at her, Sana would look away shyly. It was now March, finals rolling around the corner, the school's festival, and the insane amount of 'end-of-year' parties. Of course, there was also prom, on the last week of school.

Dahyun groggily went to go turn her alarm off when she felt arms wrap tighter around her waist. She had completely forgotten that Sana had slept over last night. 

"Sana, we have school," Dahyun whispered huskily. 

"Why?" Sana whined, slowly getting up trying to brush off how hot Dahyun's voice had sounded. 

Dahyun chuckled. Sana slowly went to the closet and took out Dahyun's hoodie. 

"I'm wearing this." Sana smiled cheekily before disappearing into the bathroom. All Dahyun did was sigh and smile.

Sana had stayed over at Dahyun's house yesterday because the two had a little study session to get back in the groove for school. Dahyun and Sana finished their homework and decided to have a karaoke session. They ended up crashing down laughing in Dahyun's bed while watching a drama. 

"Am I dropping you off today?" Sana asked when she came out of the bathroom.

Dahyun nodded, "It's your turn." 

The duo left for school with their hands locked. They met the rest of the squad and walked to homeroom together, goofing off. 

"No! It's not a sandwich!" Momo exclaimed while laughing.

"Yes, it is! Hot dogs are sandwiches. It's bread and there's something in the middle!" Chaeyoung argued back, slapping Momo on the arm and laughing. While the two were arguing about whether a hot dog was a sandwich or not, Mina, Sana, and Dahyun were talking discreetly about Mina's plan.

"When are you gonna ask Chae to move in with you?" Dahyun asked while fidgeting with her sweater paws. Sana smiled lovingly at Dahyun and grabbed her hand.

Mina thought for a few seconds. "After the school year ends. I'll ask her at the festival."

Sana nodded. "When is Jeongyeon moving in with Nayeon?"

Mina shrugged. "No clue. All I know is that Nayeon's asking. I mean, they basically already live with each other." It was true. Nayeon and Jeongyeon had always slept over at each other's houses, mainly Jeongyeon's though.

Tzuyu walked up to Dahyun and whispered something in her ear. Sana couldn't help but feel jealous and curious about what they were talking about. She saw Dahyun nod and smile. Since when were they friends?

Chaeyoung coughed. "Jealous?" Sana jerked her head up and glared at Chaeyoung. 

"No!" 

"Yes! You-" Chaeyoung looked around before leaning in toward Sana, "Like Dahyun,"

All Sana could do was sigh. "Okay, maybe I do, but there's no way in heavens she likes me back. I think she likes Park Jimin."

Chaeyoung playfully gagged. "Park Jimin? Her brothers best friend? Ew. No way. Miss me with that straight shit. There is no way in hell Dahyun's straight." 

Sana sighed again. "It's like a classic love story right? The girl is hopelessly in love with someone who's in love with their brothers best friend."

Chaeyoung laughed. "Nah, Dahyun's probably gay or bi. She just hasn't come out. You have a chance, Sana."

"Maybe I do. I'm dropping her off today after school. I'll try to squeeze something out." Sana said, looking at Dahyun who was still talking to Tzuyu.