|| Twenty-Four ||

It has been three days since the day the Stain the hero killer met his end. His face was the only thing anyone could see on the news. All the stories were about him, expel were fascinated about his legacy.

The public were told that it was the pro hero Endeavour that took down the villain. However, thats not how the people present remember it.

Eyes glowing red, a smirk on their face, a crazed look on their face, a knife through their stomach, blood gripping from their nose and mouth, the arm covering in blood in the torso of another. Death was all that awaited. But no fear was seen.

Midoriyas eyes shot open as some sweat dripped down his forehead. He was still in the hospital with a few minor injuries. He was to go back t school tomorrow, and he didnt know what he was going todo. How could he keep the thrush from them? He had too many secrets.

"Are you okay Midoriya? You seem like you have seen a ghost." Todorokis smooth voice called out to Midoriya, moving his attention to the bi coloured boy.

"Yeah... just thinking about what happened. This whole Mercy thing. (Y/N)s true identity, what she has done. All the lies. But, she's dead. She died. Stabbed in the stomach white she stabbed Stain through the chest. I don't know how to react or think." Midoriya looked away in the distance thinking about the incident.

"We dont know for sure that she is dead yet. She escaped with her injuries, she may still be alive. And I think we should find her, ask here for her side of the story. I know that you said she gave you a backstory, but not the full story, clearly. You can't assume that she has lid o you, they may be some truth in her words, I'm sure of it. (Y/N) doesn't seem like someone who would just lie about her past in that situation. We all know that she is a closed away person, and there must have been something there, and if we find her we can learn wha that is." Todoroki started to see (Y/N) in his mind, the way she looked at him when she told him about his father and his power, she inspired him and now he wanted to inspire her.

"She lied about who she was, what she is. It was all an act. And she is dead. She couldn't have got far with injuries like that. Its just... all I can think about was that crazed look on her face, it wasn't her." Midoriyas grip on the sheets tightened. All the memories of the events came swimming back an forth with him.

"Just, rest up. We have school tomorrow, and we need to find (Y/N)" Todoroki shut the conversation down, knowing it couldn't end well if they continued.

He already felt strange knowing that Midoriya had a moment with (Y/N), he didn't want to call it jealousy because he owed so much to Midoriya, but he also wanted to have a moment with (Y/N). Now he may never get that chance. He envied Midoriya in that way.

Night fell upon the city once more, the busy nightlife not effected by the events of three days ago. People seemed as if nothing had happened. Deep in the city, an abandoned apartment complex stood barely on its last leg. Inside (Y/N) was rested up a against a worn down wall, chipped paint and bricks falling away. This could be a horror movie scene.

(Y/N) had the top half of her body suit down as she stitched up the deep wound from Stain. She really needed a doctor stitching up the outside wound wont help the internal bleeding inside. She tied off the stitches as she redid her top, resting down, holding her wound in clear pain.

"Why... w-why did I listen to you?"
"What do you mean? I have helped you fulfil your true desires."
"You... you have caused more problems."
"I have saved you."
"N-no... no you haven't..."

She looked up at the sky, thinking of her mistakes, she closed her eyes slightly, allowing the power of the night and sleep to take over. And then silence. A peaceful silence.