|| Five ||

"You are mine. The lives of your beloved friends are in my hands. No matter where you go, you belong to me, my pet. Don't ever think for one second yo are free, abuse where you go I will follow. You will do as I say, ore you little friends will de, and I will make sure they feel every inch of pain before letting them die. And it will all b your fault. Just do what daddy says, kill the man, and everyone one after I tell you to. Do you understand, my pet?" A large hand wrapping around my neck. I can't breath, please, can't breath.

I shoot up from my slumber, body slick with sweat, tears running down my face. A chain around my neck preventing me from breathing. Quickly taking the chain off to breath, I open the pocket watch and stare at it for a few minutes. Trying to calm down, I don't really fancy getting electrocuted anytime soon. It's only four in the morning and there is no way I am going back to sleep now.

"Wherever I go you go hum?" I catch me breath back and calm down a dream deal. I get up grasping onto the pocket watch like my life depended on it and head to my little rack of clothes. On it there was the UA uniform.

It feels too good to be true, the fact I have been given a second chance, I have been forgiven so easily, well I wouldn't say trusted just yet. I wanted to redeem myself and prove that I am not that bad of a person, and I know that I have a lot of redeeming to do.

I leave the room, taking a towel and my watch with me, and head to the bathroom to take a shower. The apartment was quiet, the moon was beaming through the large window. I open the door to the bathroom and enter, turning on the shower and setting my towel down on the closed toilet seat along with the watch. I waited for the shower to warm up before I get in.

It was refreshing to wash all my sweat away, the warmth of the water was nice. My mind started to drift to Midoriya, how kind he was, and how he always smiled at me. If only he knew the truth, would he still smile so brightly at me? Well of course not, he wants nothing more than to be a hero, and if he knew about what I did he wouldn't like me one but, hell I don't even like me.

I wash my hair as I continue to think about Midoriya. My mind just kept drifting off to him. I would like to get to know him better. To be friends with him. That sounds nice.

Your friends lives are in my hand.

My eyes start to water at the thought, shaking away the nasty memories I turn off the water and get out of the shower, wrapping the towel around me and carrying the watch tightly. I leave the bathroom and glance at the clock as I walk back to my room, quarter to six. I have enough time to get ready and take a slow walk to school. I enter my room dropping the towel and putting my watch on the nightstand made of books. Just as I was putting it down, a blinding flash from my phone decided to go off.

This bitch trying to blind me, the phone is now self-aware. I knew this day would come.

I shake off my childish side and pick up the phone. It was Midoriya texting me.

{MIDORIYA}
Hey, guessing you haven't downloaded that app yet? No worries, I was just wondering, like only if you want to, you know maybe walk to school... together? Its fine if you don't want to, I was just thinking that maybe it was a good idea and it gives us time to talk and all. Haha...

I smile at his message, he is even nervous when he texts people. Why am I smiling, there nothing to smile about. I start typing back.

{YOU}
Good Morning to you too. I haven't downloaded the app yet because I had to sign up, and I don't know how to. Sorry. And yes, I would be more than happy to walk with you to school. Where do you want to meet and when?