|| Two ||

"Now, now child. No need to cry. I have all the power you need to be successful. You can help all the people you need to. Just take my hand, let me help you. Let me change you." I was innocent, I took his hand and allowed him to lead me.

My eyes shot open, my body was sweaty sticking the the plain sheets. I had a shortness in breath, I was still wearing the cloths provided by the prison, its kind of gross. I sit up rubbing my temples to be rid of the dream I just had. What a bother, I never had this issue at the prison. I catch my breath, calming down my heart rate and steadying my breathing. I do not want to have this bracelet shock me any time soon. That would be a hassle.

I decide to get up and leave the room, maybe thats whats weiging me down at the moment. I am not used to such privacy. Normally I am being watched 24/7. That must be the reason. As I leave the room I head to the general living area, and sit in the same seat I sat in yesterday. Though the seat is uncomfortable when you first sit there, you get used to it and sooner or later it doesnt bother any anymore.

"Young (Y/N), are you okay?" All Might asked from behind, in the kitchen area. I let out a breathy sigh, whats with this 'Young (Y/N)' crap?

"I'm fine." I mutter, not really in the mood to talk about much with a man who is like 3 times my age. Not to mention he looks kind of creepy in his slim form. 

"It is 5:39 in the morning. Want some breakfast before we leave to do some shopping? Also I will be bringing and extra person if you don't mind?" He walked into the kitchen opening the fridge pulling out some bacon. He closed the fridge and opened a cupboard pulling out some eggs. I finally decide to turn and look at this man. He never mentioned shopping so soon. Why would i even want to go? Can't they just shop online? And why are we bringing a guest? Isnt that a hazard? I dont want to talk to the human skin sack let alone another person. 

"Now now, dont look at me like that. He is about your age, You already have seen him so I dont see the issue." He smiled getting some other equipment out. I tensed a little, so he knows I was there, so why is he so breezy about this? This is a punishment isnt it. "Young Midoriya saw you and pointed it out, I pieced together that it was you, and told him you were my cousin." 

"Why would you tell him that? Much less why are you training a quirkless person? He will get himself killed." I look at him, sternly, wanting an honest answer from him. I am willing to bet it has something to do with this fading quirk of his.

"I cant exactly tell him that you are a villain who we let out to be a hero, now can I? And as for his training, that doenst concern you." He looked at me as if to say stop asking questions. I dont see why you cant tell him that, it would show him what kind of fucked up system he is getting himself into.

"Hmm." I decide not to pry much further and just acceptped the fact that I will now have to go shopping with two nit wits. "Wait, why is he coming with us?" 

"Scrambled or fried?" He asked picking up four eggs and getting ready to cook. 

"Dont avoid the question." I say watching him look at the eggs.

"Fried it is." Guess I am not getting an answer. He started oiling the pan and cracking the eggs into the pan cooking the eggs and bacon. Once he finished he got out two plates and put two eggs on each plate and 3 bits of bacon on each. He made sure the cooker was off. He walked to the table and placed a plate in front of me with a knife and fork. He then took a seat getting ready to eat. We ate in silence, the only noise being the clanking of plates and cutlery. 

We began to head to the shopping center walking in silence, when it came into view I noticed a small, skinny and lanky boy. Midoriya. He seemed uncomfortable, almost awkward. Why is he sweating so much? Gross.

"Ah All Might! Oh.. I-I'm sorry!" He seemed so nervous, when his eyes fell on me and he almost jumped out of his skin. Eyes now avoiding my existence. Man he is weird.

"Young Midoriya. There is no need to shout." All Might looked at him and waved his hands. The boy seemed to panic more with that statement. This guy needs a massive chill pill.

"U-umm All Mi- I mean Sir, there is a, a women, I mean girl b-behind you." He stuttered like crazy. He was nervous so very nervous. It could be the fact he just shouted All Mights weakened state out in public. That fuck up number one. Didnt he see me that day of training? why is he acting like I'm some kind of alien?

"Ah yes, Young Midoriya meet..."
"(Y/N)." I interrupted, wanting to introduce myself. I don't need someone else to do that for me like I am some kind of incapable person. I watched the boy only sweat more. How on earth can he sweat that much. That is inhuman.

"Ah, so, um is, I mean does she...?" He asked looking at All Might.

"Yes, she knows. Shes my... cousin. She will be helping us train and will be going to UA with you. She will have your back and make sure that no one knows or figures out about this. But for today we are shopping." He is head gestures to me and I look away not liking the attention I'm getting from this boy. Wait, why am I helping him train? What do I look like to you?

"Oh. W-well I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you." He smiled at me, it was wonky and still awkward. I just want this day to end already.