|| Sixteen ||

It was time for Todorokis match, and Todoroki has never looked so angry in his life, his expression serious and deadly. He was one to be feared of at this moment in time. Present Mic made his announcements about who was who and waited for the match to begin.

Where as (Y/N) was sat in a waiting room by herself. Her match wasn't until after Kaminaris and Iidas, but she didn't want to have to interact with the other students. She sat there singing to herself, an old song that she loved, one that used to be sang to her.

Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam,
Et lingua eius loquetur indicium.

As she sang the first few words, Bakugo caught ear of her, he stood by the door as he listened to her, but after those nine words she stoped.

"I know you are there Bakugo, what do you hide from me?" Her voice was sweet as she spoke to him, her voice almost sounded... inviting?

"I wasn't hiding you dumbass, I just happened to hear you shitty singing." He growled as he walked in, hands stuffed into his pockets, his back slouched.

He slumped down in a chair next to the (E/C) eyed girl, looking at her dead in the eye.

"I didn't fucking know you knew Latin. I though that shit language was dead. You fucking nerd." He snorted as he mocked the girl, however she just smiled.

"And yet, you knew it was Latin." She smirked back, watching as his faded. He had no response for that one, she was right after all.

"Not. The. Fucking. Point. Anyway, what's up with you huh? You seem... different." He pointed out the obvious, what everyone else had been talking about all day. How (Y/N) seemed cocky, seem out of character. She seemed... crazy. It was tormenting Bakugo, how she was being flirty, how she was so inviting at this point, where as before she was quite and dull.

"Does the Great Bakugo, actually care about someone besides himself! I'm amazed!!" She giggled as she put on a fake gasp.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DAMN EXTRA!!" He shouted, jolting up to leave the room, but (Y/N) enjoyed the loud boys company and wanted to talk to him more.

"So Bakugo, what did you think to Todorokis theory of Midoriya being All Mights secret love child?" She watched as he boy stopped in his tracks, not looking back at her.

"Shut the hell up, damn extra." He proceeded to leave the room only to be followed by a voice.

"You used that one already!" Her tone so playful, so childish, it was sickly.

(Just a you know, I'm not going to write out each fight that holds no relevance to this story, cause I don want to, and I am lazy and I suck ass at writing fight scenes, so sorry if I just skip over some and focus on what (Y/N) is doing or what the pro hero's are doing.)

Todoroki won his match against Sero which was no surprise, with a huge ice attack like that, Sero was way out of his league on that one. Shiozaki won her fight against Kaminari after he short circuited after the first attack.

Meis and Iidas fight lasted forever, Mei showing off her babies and Iida taking the brunt of it all. Eventually Mei stepped out of bounds allowing Iida to move on, however he seemed so exhausted and used. Well he was.

"Now its time for the next two competitors, on the left we have the pink alien queen herself, Class 1-A Mina Ashido. And on the right, she has been completely unseen during the other matches and is a master of stealth, Class 1-A Toshinori (Y/N)."

Both of the girls stepped on the platform, Mina waving and holding up peace signs whereas (Y/N) had her eyes closed, as she waited for the match to start.

"START!" Present Mic shouted, (Y/N) made no movement, just kept her eyes closed. However Mina was well on her way, sliding towards the other girl.

"If you are just gonna stand there, this the win is all mine!" Mina shouted in glee as she readied her attack, launching her acid at the girl. However, just as she sent out the attack (Y/N) disappeared. Mina stood there dumbfounded, turning around to find the girl behind her smiling.

"Ring-a-ring-a-roses, a pocket full of posies. Hush! Hush! Hush! Hush!" (Y/N) voice was sweet and echoing. Mina felt chills run down her back, as she attacked once more.

"You are acting weird." She whispered as he threw more acid at the girl, but she was no longer there. The arena seemed to darken, she couldn't see the crowd as if dark fog has appeared.

"What the... hell." Mina let out as she felt fear set in. Creepy songs and echoing voices were not her cup of tea. Mina turned and looked around her but couldn't see the girl, she felt like things were crawling all over her body, that's when the girl re pears in front of her. Mina felt that something was off, she looked down at (Y/N) shadow and saw that it didnt match (Y/N). It was detached from her, it was smiling like a monster. Terrifying to say the least.

"We all fall down." With those word (Y/N) attacked Mina, running to her side, elbowing her back, knocking her to the ground. Her (E/C) orbs were glowing their same red, she was in fact crazy. He walked over to some of the ground that Mina threw acid on, picking up a bit of the rock then walking up to the girl on the ground.

"Don't worry, you wont remember a thing." And with that, she smacked the rock over Minas head, knocking her out cold. The dark fog lifted as (Y/N) there the rock away and allowed her eyes to revert.

"Oh... Um... I guess (Y/N) is the winner! We didn't see any of that match but wow was that fast, it seems Mina is out COLD!" Present Mic announced as the rest of the crowed looked confused, but applauded no less. Mina was take to the infirmary to be treated while (Y/N) left the stage to go relax or watch the rest of them.

Meanwhile with Class 1-A, everyone looked so confused.  
"What just happened?" Kaminari asked Kirishima
"I dont know dude, I thought (Y/N) quirk was shields and stuff."
"It is!"
Bakugo just listened to their convocation as he watched the girl leave the stadium.

What is that girl hiding? Was all he could think as he examined her. He would get to the bottom of this.