|| Eight ||

I stare up at the ceiling of my room, back at AllMights apartment, I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw at the Todoroki household. I couldn't get the way his farther treat him out of my mind.

I fiddle with my watch, it's currently two in the morning and my mind is plagued with thoughts of Todorokis farther. Who does he think he is?

I got up from my bed and go into my bag, pulling out the small notebook by Touya, wanting to know more about him and what happened to him. I carry the small book to the kitchen, turning on the light so I can read the contents of the book.

Inside there was mention of his quirk, it wasn't an official name but he called it cremation.  There was also a lot of mention about Stain the Hero Killer. I wonder how he's getting on, its been a while since I last saw him. But the part that concerned me the most was the small notes of what his farther would do to him and Shoto. Touyas quirk pushed him so far that it actually marred his skin. There's not mush else, the book just stops half way through as if he just... disappeared.

But that's not the only thing that peeked my interest. There was a note. One that said 'Dabi' it meant cremation, another way of saying it in another language. There were loads of them, cremation in a series of different languages, but Dabi was intensely circled.

I spent hours trying to find anything more, to try and find what happened in that household. What drove Touya to the extents of this and what really goes down with Shoto and his farther. But most of all where his mother is.

AllMight soon woke up, around 7am, there's no school today so, but he still had to go into the station to help out with the investigation. So I was alone.

I hate being alone. It's the worst. When I'm alone, I don't feel the safety of another person.

I pick up my phone and open Snapchat.

I go on Midoriya and change his name to, SmolMight. I will probably change it again at some point but this seems perfect.

{YOU}
Hey Midoriya, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today?

I didn't have to wait long for a reply.

{SmolMight}
SmolMight? And sure! We can hang out! [LOCATION LINK] this is my house, you can come over and we can watch movies or something. Only if that's okay with you that is.

I smile at the message he sent. I sent back a simple ok as I went back into my room to change, hiding the book in there.

I put on a skin tight, plain black top with a halter neckline. It was tucked into a red tartan skirt that reached above the knees, with some black tights. A leather jacket and some black boots to finish it off. I grab the watch and put it into one of the pockets of the jacket, zipping it up. I pull my
(H/C) hair up into a pony tail, satisfied with my look.

I head on out to Midoriyas house. Earphones in listening to classical music. I could almost feel myself lose myself into the keys of the piano.

I spent a good 20 minutes walking at an average pace and I came across a apartment complex. Not a big on like mine but a small quaint one. I go up the apartment listed on the location link an knocked on the door. I waited for an answer for about 30 seconds, not long at all, but when the door was unlocked, I was greeted by a short women with green hair and green eyes. To state the obvious, this must of been Midoriyas mother.

"Hello Ms Midoriya, I'm here to see Izuku." The women just looked at me astonished. As if no one has ever come to see Izuku before.
"Oh, umm y-yes. Come on in, he's j-just in his r-room right now." She seemed to tremble in my presence, and seemed awfully nervous. Much like her son I suppose.