|| Ten ||

Just to avoid confusion, you will always be addressed as (Y/N) rather than your real name, so yeah. Please continue. No need to worry though, this chapter is just about her past. Sorry this is so short in advance.

(Y/N) POV
She lay there in my arms, covered in blood. This was my doing. I could have saved her, I could have found someone to help us. This is all my fault.
"Please.... come back... please" I cried and cried, I had nowhere to go, no one to turn to. I was all alone.

"Please... someone save us.... anyone"
"Now, now, no need to cry, I can help you, at a price."
"Please! Anything"

That is when I sold my life to him. His name, he never told me, I just knew him as Him or He. He was a monster, driven by power. He used me, he used me to try an create the monsters, to try and create new quirks inside me. But he noticed I was different. He found something new in me. He stopped trying to give me new quirks. He merged me with another person. A murderer with a quirk known as Nightmare.

"Rig it up, Tighten the straps around her neck. She will react violently to this." He muttered to the doctor in the room. The Doctor came over, tightening the strap around my neck.

"Now, now, my little pet. This won't hurt.... me" he smirked as he left me in the room. It took a few seconds for it to start. Tears just kept falling down my cheeks.

"Why.... please help me, please dont hurt me." My voice was broken, shaken. That's when it came. The horrible pain. Th pumping of fluids in my brain. The wires connecting to my heart and brain. The corpse next to me being electrified. That electricity slowly travelling towards me. The immense pain was something to fear. A pain worse than death.

"Turn up the Voltage." More and more pain. Until it cut off completely. My eyes closed as I allowed the pain to swallow me completely.

After hours of torture, he was successful. He merged me with another person. She was always there. She took on the appearance of (Y/N). Sh talked to me, she would show up in mirrors. That was until I was caught, I got injected with something that prevented her being there. But her power never left.

Her quirk Nightmare. It is as simple as its called. It means you can create anyone's nightmare come to life. It also meant the shadows around you could come to life, like monsters, doing any dirty work you wanted. Much like Tokoyami. It was a curse.

He made me join alliances with Stain. She and I become quite close. He was like a farther to me. I also met with the League of Villains and worked for All for One. I killed for them and grew up with Tenko. However Him made me kill, hundreds of people. I became Mercy, the Merciless killer. I killed children, mothers, farther, I killed them all.

I was his pet.

Until I ran away.

I packed my bag, I grabbed anything worth taking. A few clothes, Medicean, bandages only a few essentials. I waited until all the lights were out. I waited until all the lights were out, I waited until there was no sound. I waited until the time was right.

Once it was I ran. I left via the window, running through the the woods, the only thing that hid this place from the world. I ran through the maze of building, street lights shining on my face. 

I was finally free, but old habits die hard.

I came across one alley way, I heard soft whispers and muffled cries. As I ventured down to see what was going on.

"Now now dear, if you stay quiet we will make this quick." Two men were holding Dow a young girl, touching her in places that o man should tough without permission. Anger began to build up inside of me.

'Let me take control, let me pay with them, let me teach them a lesson.' There she was again, with her deadly sweet voice.

'No I cant. Killing is wrong' was all I could say to myself. She came from behind me, to in front of me, she took on their appearance of (Y/N). Blood poring from her neck, dripping from her eyes. This was her death.

'Come on Ningyo, you couldn't protect me, what about them?'

Just seeing her made me angry. I allowed he to take control, I allowed her power to run through my veins. My eyes glowing red, a grin plastering on my face as I approached the two men.

I had a tough life, a life with little love, a life without a family. The only thing that resembled a family to me was (Y/N). That's why I took her name, I want to re-live my life as her. As if she as alive. I want to save people as her so everyone will know that she saved me.

I dont want to be hated, I dont want that murderer to take control, I dont want to be the villain I was. I not want to go back to Him, I dont want to go back to the league of villains.

A new fire has began to Ignite in my heart. A fire of happiness, of love. I want to save others, save people like me. And I will start my new journey with the students of UA and make friends. I will be who (Y/N) could not be. I will re-live as her.