|| Twelve ||

"Did you kill this man?"

My heart dropped looking at the photo of the now dead man. But I burnt the evidence, I made sure that they wouldn't be able to trace this to me. Whoever pulled him out, they wanted me to get caught. What the hell! I scratched at the collar as I looked at them both, well there's no point in lying about it.

"Yes, I did. But with good reason! He wouldn't corporate, he was doing bad things to a young girl! I could just stand and watch!" My heart rate quickened as I remembered what happened that day.

"That gives you NO right to kill the man! What gives you the authority to do such things! You refuse to corporate with us, you refuse to tell us nothing about you, yet you think you have the higher pass her, to just kill who you want when you want? All Might has given you a second chance, he sees a good in you. You should be grateful!" The officer went on a tangent screaming at me. It made the anger boil in my blood as he carried on, he was posing e off and All Might could see that.

"Hey, lets cool off. She will have a week suspension, if she says she has good reason, believe her. (Y/N) you are now on a weeks house arrest. Now, go to bed and we will talk in the morning." All Mights voice was calm as I left the situation.

As I closed my bedroom door, I cold hear the officer start to complain, and bitch about me.

"She will always just be a villain at heart. A cold blooded killer, nothing more."

I grit my teeth, as I pull out the pocket watch and sit on the edge of my bed and look at it. I remember talking to Izuku, it was so calming. Just thinking about him made me happy at this point. That was all i needed to think about to send myself to sleep.

{One week later|| No ones POV}

Everyone was in the waiting room, in there gym uniforms waiting for the sports festival to begin. (Y/N) was still yet to arrive to the room, and her lack of attendance worried the class.

"Hey Deku, do you think (Y/N) is okay? What do you think happened?" Uraraka questioned as she sat next to Deku, awfully close.

"Uraraka! You should not pry into other people's business, I'm sure Miss (Y/N) has an excuse!" Iida butted in before Midoriya could answer.

"Yeah, but she's meant to be here! Aizawa said she would be here for the festival!" Uraraka complained as she directed her attention to Iida.

Midoriya just stared at the door hoping that's she would walk through and show that she was in fact okay and he was worried for no reason. But the negative thought that it was his fault always came swirling back to his mind. This was his fault, he pushed her to this point.

Todoroki began to walk over to Midoriya, waking him from his thoughts.

"Oh Todoroki, what is it?"
"Looking at things objectively, I think I am stronger than you." Todorokis voice was stren and cold towards the smaller male.
Midoriya couldn't help but agree with him, its not like he was wrong.

"But All Might has his eye on you, and (Y/N) too but she's slacking off."

Izuku felt his heart rate quicken he wanted to stand up fro the girl, tell him that she is ill and could die any second, but that's not his place to tell him, it was (Y/N).

"But I will beat you." Todoroki turned on his heal after declaring a war with th broccoli boy. But Midoriya was not just going to leave it there. Just as he was about to speak he heard clapping.

"Nicely said Todoroki, you may be stronger that most, but I think you under estimate the rest of this class. If you want to declare war against someone with a tie to All Might, you are declaring war to the wrong person." (Y/N) was leaning agains the wall, her arms crossed in her gym uniform and gloves. But something was different. She wasn't wearing her collar.

"You should be declaring war against me. After all, All Might is my cousin. But I'm sure you already knew that. But be warned, I'm bringing my A game." She moved from her position, her (H/C) hair flowing behind her, her (E/C) orbs glowing with a hint of red. She grabbed on to Todorokis collar pulling him towards her. She whispered into his ear.

"They have no restraints on me this time." She pushed him away as she took a seat to wait for all this to begin. Her eyes glow seemed to disappear. Pulling out the collar from her trouser pocket she threw it in the bin and stared at the clock waiting for it all to begin. There atmosphere was thick in the room, it took everyone to process what she just said.

"YoUr AlL mIgHtS cOuSiN!" Everyone screamed as they finally caught on to what she just said. But before anyone could ask any real questions the bell rang signalling everyone to head on out to the arena.

"HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!! WELCOME TO THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL! THIS YEAR THE PRESENTER SHALL BE NONE OTHER THAN THE R-RATED HERO MIDNIGHTS!!!!" Present Mic announced, he and Aizawa were the commentators for the event.

"Silence Everyone! Today we shall be having the first years compete in a sires of battles to eventually reach for a winner. But before we begin we would like to hear a few words from the two representatives. Bakugo Katsuki and (Y/N) Toshinori!" Everyone's heads turned to the two students a they both made there way to the platform.

"I pledge that I will win" Bakugou said with a straight face, as the crowed went ballistic at his for saying such a thing.(Y/N) rolled her eyes as she made her way to the microphone, nudging Bakugou out the way.

"Sorry about him, he is quite egotistical. I hope everyone tries there best and gives it all they got." She then made her way off the stage, without a change in facial expression, along with Bakugou.

"Umm, what an interesting speech. Anyway, he first game shall be: AN OBSTACLE RACE! Only the first 42 students shall advance! Let the games begin!