|| Nine ||

(Y/N) POV

"I want to tell you the truth."
Why did I say that? Why do I want to tell him the truth. He will hate me. He would never look at me in the same way, but now that I have said that, I have to tell him the truth. Curse me and my stupid mouth.

But he just rubbed my back, letting me know that everything was okay, that he will be there if I needed anything. I wonder how long that will last?

"When you are ready, I will listen." His voice was so gentle, his hair is so soft. I cant believe that he put me on his lap. He is so kind. Too kind. I don't deserve him.

"Well..."

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Look! Look! I found some money!" I smiled at the older girl named (Y/N). She was amazing. She had short ginger hair and the most beautiful golden eyes. She looked like an angel.

"Wow nice find Ningyo. Now maybe we should go find some food."

"I was homeless as a child, lived on the streets. My real name is Ningyo. I grew up in a dodgy half of town. Lots of crime, murder, rape and things like that went down." I felt Midoriya stiffen as I spoke. My voice was low and in his ear.
"I was raised by an elder girl named (Y/N). She was like a sister to me. She looked after me. Protected me."

"Okay Ninchan, I want you to hide, Don't come out until I say so. Okay?"

I could already feel the tears brim in my eyes. The memories of the past I want to forget.

"It was a normal routine. Every Friday, I would hid behind something to in something, so that I wouldn't get raped. (Y/N) took all the pain from me. I wish that I listened to her. One day, I came out, wanting to help, be the Hero we never had."

"Leave her alone you big bullies!" I screamed at the older men. They looked at me hungrily as some of them made advances on me.

"There was nothing I could do. I was probably 10 or 11. One of the two. Bu they did things... things no girl my age should have to go through. But they didn't stop there."

One of the men pulled out a needle, sticking it into the neck of (Y/N), injecting the serum into her. She screamed, she cried, she needed help but I lay here unable to do a thing.

"Drugs were a normal thing for people like us. It was the only way to forget the pain. (Y/N) never let me do anything other than smoke, she said not to give in to the weakness of drugs. However she was injected with something much worse than any drug. A drug that will put you through a pain worse than dying. It would have taken months for her to die..."

"Ninchan, I want.... I want you to kill me."

"When she said those words, I didn't know what to do. The men had left us both in bad states but she looked as if she wanted it all to end, she looked as if inside she was already dead, she was just waiting for her body to catch up. She no longer had beautiful golden eyes."

"P-please, Kill me."
"I cant! I dont know what to do without you! You are all I have please!"
"Ninchan, you can live, you can keep on living... y-you have so much potential. A l-life waiting for you.... this is not where you should b-be...... I want you to live on.... f-find happiness..... I want you to become the hero.... the hero we never had. I want you...... to, to save girls and boys like us, do w-whatever it takes. You will.... you will be a sign of hope for p-people like us. I can't live that.... with you anymore."
"NO! Please! Someone will help us. HELP PLEASE! SHE NEEDS HELP." The cries of a young girl filled the alleyway. The walls singing great songs of sorrow as the two girls rely on one another.
"I wont do it. I will live on with you!"
"Ningyo, please, become the angel these people need. Save the lives around you rather than the one right here. Show the hero's that we don't need there pity when we have your Mercy. But I can't..... I don't..... please Ningyo."
(Y/N) gave me a faint smile, a smile that was all that there was left of her. She would never be (Y/N) anymore, she's... she is gone. I picked up a small piece of glass, holding it at her throat ready to do what she wanted me to do.
"I hope someone sees the good in you that I do. I hope that you are happy. I will always be with you, in this watch, that is where I will be. I love you, now and forever... little sister." With her final words left her mouth, I slit her throat, my eyes tearing and running down everywhere, sorrow taking over turning to anger, stabbing her again and again in the stomach until I gain control and realise what I am doing.
"SOMEONE! ANYONE! HELP US!" I scream as I hugged (Y/N)
"Live on for me." I felt as if she was here saying those words, but she was gone.  Long gone, the pocket watch in my hand, covered in her blood. Stopped at a certain time, the time I lost the only family I had.

"Now that I look back on it, I realise that it was for the best, she would have endured months of pain before she died, but..... I made some bad choices after. I followed the wrong people. I become something she...... she wouldn't have been proud of."

Midoriyas body was stiff, but he still stroked my hair as if I was a delicate doll. One that was ready to fall apart at any given moment.

"All Might found me, it took some time but...... he finally saved me...... for once a hero did his job and he...... he saved me from who and what I was. And for that I am greatful. To you too. I am so happy that I met you, you make me have high hopes for the future of hero's." I lifted my head from his shoulder, tears running down my face, but a smile, a smile so sincere and full of happiness, it felt new.

I hope that this doesn't change anything........ I hope....

Ningyo means Puppet or doll in Japanese witch is what Reader chan was before All Might saved here.