|| Twenty-Two ||

"Good Morning class. Today we have a very important topic to talk about and some things we need to sort out before you can go off and do the next activities." Aizawas tired voice spoke to the children as he lazily walk into the classroom. His bandages now removed. Everyone took their seats and watched the man.

Midoriya, Bakugou and Todoroki couldn't help but notice the empty seat. Where was (Y/N) this time, was she ill again? Was the only ting that they could think of.

"So as you can see (Y/N) has left us once more. She is incredibly ill and is not able to come to school. But now off that subject I must warn each of you. You may have heard about the murders on the news. We must warn you of two villains, dangerous villains that are now on the lose. Stain the Hero killer attacked one of the Pro Heroes, hospitalising him. They may never walk again because of it. We want you to be aware. Now lets talk Hero name-"

"You said there were two villains but only named one." Momo interested with her hand raised in there air. Aizawa sighed, he knew he wouldn't be able to avoid it, but he also can't tell them everything.

"I guess there is no avoiding it. The second villain. Their existence was hidden from the world for everyone's protection. We hid the murder that they committed yesterday. This villain killed a young man, cutting off each of their fingers and then their arms. The villain took out their eyes and shoved them into the persons mouth letting them die a slow and painful death. This villain is not like Stain, they hold no bounds, they don't know what it means to stop. If ou encounter this villain, they will play on your fears, they will show no Mercy. They are a backwards step in evolution, a experiment gone wrong. If you ever encounter this person, no this monster, do NOT engage, you run, you don't try and be a hero, you run and hide and pray that they do not seek out to find you." The room feel dull and people looked horrified.

"That's... vile... how could someone do that and live to see another day." Uraraka said with a paled face.

"Now, on a cheerier note, time for hero names."

"Shigaraki please stop wincing. We need to get these wounds healed before the Hero killer comes to meet us today." Kurogiri held Tomura down as he dabbed alcohol on the bullet shots from a few days back.

"Well maybe if those stupid hero's would just-" Tomuras croaky voice was cut off suddenly.

"Now now Tomura. Don't be so spoiled. The fun is just beginning." (Y/N) leaned against the wall of the doorway. A smirk on her face as she watched Tomura wince in pain.

"Need a hand there boys?" She moved form her original position, sanering over to the boys. She was still dressed in the UA gym uniform, stained with bloo from different people that she has killed in the giving day.

"It's been a long time since I last saw you like this. Are you going to go back to Him?" Tomura asked the girl, her face soon dropping from its smirk.

"I can assure you now. I am never going back to him. I rather mess around in this little parade you have going on. You are meeting with Stain today as well right? Well I would love to be apart of that." She glared at Tomura bending down to help with his wounds.

"You know Mercy, we could really use your help taking down those hero's." Kurogiri stepped away as he allowed the girl to proceed with her workings on Tomura.

"Why else would I be here. To have a tea party? No. I am here to do exactly what you have been trying to do. But this time I will succeed. Oh how I can't wait to play with them!" Mercy's voice seemed to espérât into two voices, speaking at the same time but echoing through. It was strange. Kurogiri looked over at Tomura, Tomura looked back, even behind his hand mask you could see the caution.

They are no idiots. They know something is wrong with (Y/N), Kurogiri knows what happened to her, and what it is that has her broken, Tomura on the other hand is oblivious to it. But as a child when Him would bring her to meet up with his master, she would play with him, talk to him. She treat him like a human, she wasn't afraid of him. That made him feel special, but when she went away he was alone again. He didn't ever want to lose her again. They will be friends again.

"Now now, all your wounds are healed up. With that done I shall be off again to do... a warm up round and Ill be back later." She got up from Tomura and went on her way out of the door, closing t gently on her leave.

"Kurogiri. What is going on with Mercy?" He glared at the older male once more, demanding answers with his eyes.

"Well you see, Mercy was part of an experiment. I don't know what happened before to her that forced her down this road or how she even met Him, but your master helped with the... changes that they did to her. Think of her as one of the first nomus." Kurogiri walked behind the bar, getting a glass and pouring a type of liquor for himself.

"She was merged with another women. A type of brain addition. They forced a villains mind, quirk and personality into her. Have you ever heard of Jekyll and Hyde? Well its a split personality disorder. In (Y/N)s case, she has two people now living inside her. One with a physical form and then the villain. Put it would seem that the villain has more control than one could have suspected. They were only to transport the knowledge and quirk but they ended up with a whole alter ego. Its difficult to explain." Kurogiri sighed as he drank his drink in one go. Cleaning the glass straight after.

Tomura sat there dumbfounded with this new information.

"So why do the hero's want her?" He asked looking to his side, scared of the answer.

"One of two things. To use her as a weapon. Or to kill her."