|| Fourteen ||

"Times up! Now get ready for the games to begin!"

Each team got ready in their area, all seemed to gun for Izuku team, however not Shinsou team.

"So Shinsou, you should be on top, and I will take the back, my quirk will allow me to defend out team from all angles and I would be best suited at the back." Shinsou nodded, as he looked down at his team formation. Two brain washed people Shota and Ojirou.

"We will wait until the very end to take head bands so we can snag one of the higher places without having to defend our bands the whole time." Shinso nodded looking behind him at his new partner in crime. They both smiled at each other as they got ready to attack and stay out of everyone's way until the very end.

"Start!" Midnight shouted as she watched two teams head towards Midoriyas team. Juzo turned the ground that Midoriyas team was standing on into some kind of quick sand, making them slowly sink.

"Mei! Uraraka! Now!" And with that, the team shot up into the air, escaping the grasps of the other team, however Jirou wasn't going to let them get away so fast. Jirou went in for an attack however was deflected by dark shadow. Minetas team came in, throwing his sticky glass everywhere to trap those competing, mainly Midoriya.

When Uraraka went to move, she noticed one of her shoes were stuck to one of his balls.
"Umm Deku! We have a sticky situation back here!!" Uraraka shouted as she tried to pull away.
"If we move, we are going to break Meis creation!" Panic over took the team, as Deku had to think fast.

"We will move anyway! Let's go!" As the words left Midoriyas mouth, he left that area, breaking the contraption made by Mei. However as they landed again, Bakugo wasnt going to let them rest.

"DIE YOU DAMN NERD!!!" Bakugou attacked them but Dark Shadow intervened before he could grab Midoriyas headband.

Monoma had just stolen Shinsous teams headband, and now has moved on to peruse Bakugou.

"Okay, now they have stolen our band, we just have to wait until the last few seconds to get all those points back. You got that Toshinori!" Shinsou looked down at (Y/N) as she blocked Shinsou from any damage that could knock him off, or could harm any of the other team members.

Meanwhile, Todoroki and Midoriya cross paths, as there battle begins. Deku tries over and over to dodge all the attacks. But when Iida used his special move, there was no way for his team to see what was to come.

Midoriya lost his head band, which means that he had very little time to get his points back.

Where as Bakugou was about to lose his cool after Monoma stole his headband, a showdown and a half was going down with those two.

"The final 10 seconds!"

"Okay Toshinori! Now we shall attack!" With the go sign from Shinsou, (Y/N) boxed off Tetsutetsus team with her force fields. She made a small opening for Shinsou to reach in and grab all the head bands around their teams neck.

"And that's the end ladies and gentlemen!"

All the teams come to a stop, and everyone sees Bakugou falls down to the ground, as he starts to bang on the ground like a child and then begins to scream. His team backs away from him, a tad bit scared.

(Y/N) walked over to Bakugou, putting her hand on his shoulder.

"No need to be so stressed! You did great, even if it wasn't first." She leaned in close and whispered in his ear.

"I'm sure you will take first in the next round." She got up and eft him to his devices as she gathered with the rest waiting for the results. Bakugo on the other, was shocked by her actions, with a small tint of red in his face. He got up in a huff as he gathered with the rest as well.

"In first place is Todorokis team, second Bakugous team and third was Tetsu- Shinsous Team! They came out of no where! And fourth is Midoriyas team. These four teams will proceed to the next round." Midoriya burst out crying as he found out his team will advance. (Y/N) gave off a small smirk as she walked away heading towards the exit, giving Shinsou a high five on the way out, for they did just succeed. (Y/N) has clearly made a new friend with in this time.

It was time for lunch, and (Y/N) was heading out for some fresh air, when she saw Bakugou leaning against a wall listening into a conversation.

"Baku~ what ya-" Bakugou covered her mouth as they listened into the conversation.

"My mother called my left side unbearable and poured boiling water over my face." (Y/N) felt her heart clench as she remembered what she saw at their house hold. She remembered the boy Touya, that seemed to be erased from existence. As their conversation carried on, Bakugou slowly let go of (Y/N) mouth and looked at her for a long time.

"I will beat you."

Their conversation came to an end, and Bakugo noticed that too, but couldn't pull away from (Y/N). But when he saw her face tilt he pushed her away as he stormed off. (Y/N) just smiled as she began to skip down the hall in the opposite direction, her eyes glowing. She was embarrassing her true nature against the hero's wish's. If they were going to lock her away for saving a young girl, she would just do as she pleases, she will be her self and wouldn't lock her personality way anymore. She will be herself, before they changed her.

"The announcement for the next round has been made. And here are the pairings for the first round!
Midoriya vs. Shinsou
Sero vs. Todoroki
Shiozaki vs. Kaminari
Hatsume vs. Iida
Toshinori vs. Mina
Momo vs. Tokoyami
Kirishima vs. TetsuTetsu
Bakugou vs. Uraraka
Can the first pair please get ready for the battle!"

(Y/N) smiled as she looked at who she was paired with.
"Piece of cake." She giggled as she turned on her heel to leave the crowed of other looking at the listings.

"Is it just me or has (Y/N) changed personalities completely? Like she's all giggly and confident now." Kaminari pointed out
"Not to mention cocky, she just said that beating me will be a piece of cake!" Mina crossed her arms in a huff.

"We will see." Bakugo gritted his teeth as he watched the girl leave.
"I'm sure you take first in the next round"

He shook his head as he walked away to watch the other matches.