PART 23

FF : LUSTY LOVE - EK BENNAM AASHIQUI

PART 23

Her hold on the Book tightened as Lavanya passed a cheeky smile to her ..

Arnav : HP Bring Coffee for us .. we are upstairs .. come lavanya let’s discuss upstairs

By saying that Arnav walked upstairs with lavanya Following her ..

Khushi frowns a Bit as she stood up from her place throwing the text book on the Couch ..

Khushi : ( copying him ) Come lavanya .. Let’s discuss upstairs .. bara aya ..

She make a face while sitting back on the couch reading her text Book ..But hardly she could read anything only could think about what is happening at upstairs ..

Well , If you stay with a Dog then also you will feel Connected with it .. and here , It’s her Husband whom we are talking .. Not any husband but the sexy hot .. husband !!

*********************************************************************************

Khushi just stood up from the Couch , keeping the book aside on the table as she walked toward the Kitchen only to find Hp keeping the snacks on the tray , when something caught her Eyes ..as she pouts innocently as she tip toed near the Kitchen counter before adding some Chillli dust in her husband’s and Sister’s Drink ..

Khushi pressed her lips to suppress her laughter before she rushed out of The Kitchen not even letting HP have the little bit of glimpse what is going to happen within Few seconds ..

Khushi just looked at Hp while narrowing her eyes as she saw him walking upstairs carrying the tray for the people upstairs ..She grinned blinking her eyelids as she patted her baby Bump ..

Khushi : aaj mausam hai suhanaa .... la .. la .. la .. Thakur Sahib ko .. sabak sikhane ka Mila bahana .. la .. la ( she smiled then pouting a Bit patting her baby bump ) sorry baby .. but kya kare .. apke papa hai hi Tere .. !! ( she said cutely before hearing a loud voice of her husband from upstairs ..)

Khushi : lo .. the show started .. ( she chirped as she stood up making an innocent face before getting up from her place and walked upstairs _

*******************************************

Arnav : what the Fuck you have made HP ? Is this You called Coffee Dammit ?

Lavanya : ( burning her tongue in spices ) Ohh My God ASR ... it is full of Spices .... Ohh maa .. Water .. ( arnav who pour the Water in his glass from the Jug for himself but lavanya snatched it gulping it in one go) ladies first ... ( She rubbed her throat feeling it burning ) ohh God More water ..

Hp who was almost shivering knowing this is the End of him .. Arnav closed his eyes feeling the Burnt in his throat ... while Khushi just entered the Room only to find her sister ... gulping water after water while husband stood there while clenching his fist as his eyes were red ..

Khushi : What is happening Over here? ( lavanya just glance at khushi while stopping drinking the water) why are you standing like this HP ji .. You go ..( Hp let out a Sigh while running away as lavanya stood up and looking at her )

Lavanya : Why am I feeling Like it is Done by You ? you did something similar even in childhood when you didn’t like someone ?

Khushi narrowed her eyes as she could see her husband’s gaze on her she gulped !! Dam .. she is caught ..

Khushi : ummh .. jiji .. why You think I did all these ? huh ...

lavanya folded her arms across her chest before glaring at her as her eyes fell on arnav and walked to her ..